Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

When Dr. Abdirahman Faroole becomes President of Somalia

Somalia   

Inshallah, what are some of the policies he will implement? He is moving Puntland forward at an ever so fast pace that it will only take a short while before he makes something out of the dreaded name Somalia by sharing his new found wealth and politics of grandeur.

No doubt he will hold Somalia's economic future by the sheer nuts with the black gold slowly working its way up to meet us face to liquid, but he will have demonstrate leadership more than he has done in Puntland.

He shouldn't try and appeal himself to crowds that will hate him regardless of his policies, he could give them the moon and they will still hate him. I hope he will appeal to minority clans as much as others, especially the ones in the South like Morgan did in Jubboyinka, he has already gotten rid of the backward clan segregation known as 4.5, I don't think he has to convince minorities of his sincerity to spread equality.

What do you think our future leader will do as he is about to embark on a journey to take Somalia into the 21st century?

Mario B   

If Faroole has his way, there will be no Somalia for him to rule. I dont trust the fellow...Puntlanders need to bring a better candidate.

^It may be him and it could happen, that's not to say others from Puntland have no chance but he's the only prepared serious candidate so far. But I don't like the guy anyway, I prefer someone else. However, its not the likability factor that's working for him, unpopular as he is it seems the guy knows to press the right bottoms that work for him as he was making progress lately. Perhaps he's sort of an underestimated politician, kind of weird politician.

I don't know, lets see

Somalia   

Qandalawi;787460 wrote:
^It may be him and it could happen, that's not to say others from Puntland have no chance but he's the only prepared serious candidate so far. But I don't like the guy anyway, I prefer someone else. However, its not the likability factor that's working for him, unpopular as he is it seems the guy knows to press the right bottoms that work for him as he was making progress lately. Perhaps he's sort of an underestimated politician, kind of weird politician.

I agree with you on that point. This man has the expertise to pull it off and I honestly believe he will. Either Shariif will continue or this guy will take his place.

He always surprises people, up till this oil exploration bit, no one believed it but then out of nowhere his every previous political move was explained. He has a vision, politics of grandeur.

scaled.php?server=832&filename=79654103.

Abwaan   

This time the new president of Somalia will be from Afgooye and the Prime minister? may be Hargeysa insha Allaah ...So Faroole ha is ceebayn.....! Ma Qaalli Huurshe ayaa u qoray Clans X, Y and Z only?

Hopefully, this time it is the people caddaalad darro awgeed nus-ka laga dhigay.....!

Somalia   

Gaacuur;787478 wrote:
He is Maxamed Dheere of Puntland.. No chance! carabkiisa ayuu isku biskooladeeyay. soo ma ahan ninki amray in ay guuraan dadki kasoo barakacay koonfur.

That's a lie, it was taken out of context. He said that some IDPs should be returned to areas where Turkish relief workers work instead of being in Puntland where they can't get the same kind of help due to lack of funds.