Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

The reason why Ethiopia supports anti Somaliland elements

A khadar remember when the professor was the prime minister of the late TNG he and the Ethiopians didn't get along and more than a decade later things are shifting we shall see how it goes from here. As for Somaliland the president of the republic has the people of his nation behind him and there will be no shedding of blood as Somaliland is always working towards peace in the larger horn of Africa.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;784581 wrote:
A khadar remember when the professor was the prime minister of the late TNG he and the Ethiopians didn't get along and more than a decade later things are shifting we shall see how it goes from here. As for Somaliland the president of the republic has the people of his nation behind him and there will be no shedding of blood as Somaliland is always working towards peace in the larger horn of Africa.

How lame is that of your argument.. Your president is doing what with attacking Buhodle? Probably feeding the poor with bullets!

ElPunto   

^Not in the long term but if I'm coming to kill you and the Ethiopians offer you a gun to defend yourself - I doubt you will refuse. Sadly Somalis are antagonistic to one another and then wonder why some ally with Ethiopia.

Elpunto...True and all the more reason, war should be avoided. Anyone that thinks they have special relationship with Zenawi admin will be rudely surprised.

Oodka.....Your obsession with pirates aside, even you would admit Somalis being humiliated in Addis is immensely sad for anyone Somali. From Gedo to Buhoodle, Zenawi is phuckling Somalis, your answer is waa dal jaar ah oo deris wanaag raba.

As for me being again, dee there's possible of oil in the Bari desert. Why alienate tolka when it comes to money. In anycase, I will still choose AS over Woyane worshipers.

ElPunto   

^Che it's not just war. It's politics now too. If I want a certain (bigger) piece of the pie - I will use all my leverage including Ethiopia unless all Somalis agree to a just formula. Somalida can't seem to agree - that's where the whole thing falls down.

Aah, dad baa waaga u baryay, finally. Haye, dad ayaa maanta ogaaday Xabashi waxee tahay iyo sidee u dhaqmaan iyo sidee Soomaali u necebyihiin. Aawey kii dhihi jiray 'wiilka Addisababa ku dhashay iiga dhow kan Xamar ku dhashay." Maanta ayaa rabaa wuxuu dhahaayo then.

Xabashida Soomaalida ma kala jeclo, waligoodna ma kala jeclaan. Kuwa danteeda u aragto inay ugu jiraan ayee raacaan hadba xiligaas, Soomaalina inay waligood isqabqabsiga ka baxdo ma rabaan.

Ethiopia is no one's friend i agree with the assessment of Che Guevara

There are several interests and its all based on politics ,you just have to play it well and make sure Ethiopia can't play the ball back at ya.

Eritrea and Ethiopia were best friends and Ethiopia even used Massawa port in the early 90s this was before the Badme border dispute.

Ethiopia forcefully invades and commits crimes and plunders cities in parts of Somalia and violates the sovereignty of Somalia they do the same when it comes to the Somalis in Somali galbeed region. As for Somaliland, President Ahmed SIilaanyo changed some rules since he came to power in 2010.He reformed the business/trade relations Somaliland had with Ethiopia he set up a new port contract between the Somaliland govt and the Ethiopian government, the Ethiopians are not in agreement with the new rules.There are also some other factors playing a role i won't go into details on that.Basically they want to put some pressure on Siilaanyo and his government will see how it goes.

Somalia   

The reason is simple. The secessionists are not worth the same as the people of Somali Galbeed. Ethiopians have much more to lose than to gain if they side with the weaker and more irrelevant side.

The Ethiopian Army has actually totally taken over from the the local police been confirmed by the Somaliland Sirdon...

no where to hide...in regards to Somaliland being a joke...we will see who the joke it..a stated which has not existed for 20 years or a mighty nation that still remains the benchmark for Somali's hence why all the land land land business everywhere these days.... hahaha... ;)