Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Very Own Limousine

Dr_Osman   

Gaarigan ayaa noqonaya kii ugu horeeyey oo ay dad Soomaali ah ku sameeyaan gudaha Soomaaliya gaar ahaana Puntland,waxaa soo bandhigay Ardeyda Farsamada gacanta gobolka Mudug,wuxuu ka kooban yahay dhowr walxood oo la isu geeyey,taasi waxa ay dhiirigelin u tahay dadka Soomaaliyeed.

8-2-1024x768.jpg

Dr_Osman   

the will is there, the will of the people of puntland is unmatched in somalia, the money is coming boy from daror industries like cars will open up

Dr_Osman   

Looks horrid? why dont you try building a limo out of scrap metals and let see how far your creativity is? they did very well. The message it sends is powerful. It was done by vocational students who took raw material and created something, the message is powerful if vocational teens can do this, imagine what we can do if we all got together and invested in our region? the sky is the limit for Puntland that is the message I walked away with from this project

Sensei   

I doubt if that thing moves....lool, but they get an A for the effort. 3 baabuur bay isku dhajiyeen,would have been easier to buy one.

Sensei;784563 wrote:
I doubt if that thing moves....lool, but they get an A for the effort. 3 baabuur bay isku dhajiyeen,would have been easier to buy one.

one for the price of three. Then again, they may have used three old not functioning cars and turned it into one functioning one:confused:, Anywho, PL :cool:

Sensei   

somalee;784560 wrote:
What is it that solers have against Puntland, I wonder..?

Ha bilaawin yaah....

KoK,

This thing is hazard to the folks of Galkacyo, usheeg display keliya ha ku sameeyaan.