Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Shir Afar Geesood ah:- Dahabshiil Somtel, Qurba-joog Maamulka SNM

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;782987 wrote:
The crazy conspiracy theories always involves somtel sillanyo selebaan gaal and dahabshil. For secretly wanting to destroy the garaad clan come on guys do you really believe that nonsense. All those accused of plotting against another somaliland clan always belong to the same clan for some strange reason.

You have no logic way of you to think. If that isn't what they are doing, why are they attacking Buhodle? Why the building up militia to attack again around Qurulug right now as we speak..

Somalina   

Dahabshil has gotten few people worked up!

The company is the biggest money-transfer business in the Horn of Africa and is currently a global brand, it doesn't make business sense in today's economical climate to get involved in arms dealing and clan conflicts since Dahabshil is fully aware of what's at stake; its rep and more importantly, losing the business of 90% of the money going in and out of Somalia.

Taleexi   

As a business analyst and globalist. I'm very fascinated about the transformational business journey of which Dahabshiil has undertaken. Something that all Somali race can be proud of indeed. However, being big neither entitles one to be treated differently nor warranties to fund civil wars where women, elderly and children are massacred. Dahabshiil has been alleged to have been participated in northern conflicts. Somalina, u may not be in a position to defend Dahabshiil but you've the right to do so.

bilan   

Why are people in SSC even using SOMTEL, it does not make sense to enrich your enemy, why do not they use Golis or any other company that is not owned by the three cities.

Taleexi   

Good question Bilan. People were at peace before and I guess whatever made business sense. But people over there have think strategically for their survival.

Taleexi   

Somalina;783013 wrote:
"Alleged" is not going to close the Dahabshiil money transfer service shop in Buhodle or LA now is it?.

Don't expect me to expose in here all the wrong doings of Dahabshiil. I selectively used the term ' alleged'

Somalina   

Another way of saying, 'I aint got nothing'. I hear that.

Bilan, If I'm not mistaken Golis operates in PL only and Hargeysa has a monopoly over the telecom companies in the North.

I just sent money through Dahabshiil Walaahi, have I got blood on my hands. Come on guys, Dahabshiil is one of the most successful companies in Somalia/land, lets not destroy what left from Somali economy. Jidbaale have a very bad record on propaganda, until they bring strong evidence, my thumb is up for Dahabshiil.

To even imagine getting involved in the purchasing of weapons in east Africa in the current climate is suicidal. The Americans would shut down anybody exposing themselves to this type of activity.

This is just a poor attempt to smearing a great Somali company simply because of the owners tribe. In another words guilty by association. Unfortunately you need prove to back up your claim and I would advice you send this prove to the stare department not Sol

Taleexi   

Somalina;783029 wrote:
Another way of saying, 'I aint got nothing'. I hear that.

Bilan, If I'm not mistaken Golis operates in PL only and Hargeysa has a monopoly over the telecom companies in the North.

You may imply that so long we ain't in court.

With regards to Golis, some of the biggest shareholders are reer Maakhir and Khaatumo. It also operates some parts of the north.

Somalina   

Like where?

Wax concrete ma haysid, waa la yiri, iyo shinbir ayaa ii sheegtey hadal ma ahan walaal. Stop hating on Dahabshiil. :)