Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

The people of South Somaia had to be disappointed with the SSC group

All they care about is their clan struggles with Somaliland. The problems in the south is of no interest to them. The main focus should be how to re-build the Somalia capital and how to collectively move forward from that.

These guys, along with the pirates in garowe are selfish bunches. I want the people in South Somalia to put things in perspective,please evaluate these posers. How can you trust them, and work with them to rebuild the nation? All they care about is themselves.

They put on a fake patriotic face so that you side with them when it comes to facing Somaliland, do buy that? If they really cared about unity, they wouldn't copy Somaliland's every move (adopting their own flag).

AO

:D:D Isku dirdir miyaa thread-kaan u samaysay.. SSC or Khaatumo State People waxay ka mid yihiin Bulsho weynta Soomaaliyeed.. waxayna xaq u leeyihiin iney Maamul samaystaan, aayahoodana ka tashadaan.

Who else we would trust if we don't trust them, Somaliland? :eek:

A_Khadar   

Halayaabina, After he found out his militia lost with their aggression, he had only two choice to hide like other did or to blow bad smell air on here.

Kool_Kat   

I honestly think this topic is just waste of space and should be deleted immidiately! Waxaanoo kale waaye waxa the quality of this site hoos udhiga! Aqas caleek!!!

Kool_Kat;780202 wrote:
I honestly think this topic is just waste of space and should be deleted immidiately! Waxaanoo kale waaye waxa the quality of this site hoos udhiga! Aqas caleek!!!

spoken like someone with common sense. I agree.

1. Its Politics

2. The rules of the site is followed

3. I told the truth, and the whole truth.

Ps. My South Somalia people, evaluate these people. You have long history with these people, so I'm not saying anything new.

AfricaOwn;780209 wrote:
1. Its Politics

2. The rules of the site is followed

3. I told the truth, and the whole truth.

Ps. My South Somalia people, evaluate these people. You have long history with these people, so I'm not saying anything new.

watch out, he's back. this time unfortunately with the same nonsense. how about one more thread? give it a go, you never know. what i'm i saying, we know and he still makes no sense. on second thought, quite and call it a day.

Africaown Mr Axmed Dalabay understands you're call the guurti head of North Mogadisho and jawhar

Listen to the first part of the video he is talking about the pirates in bosaaso

As for the ssc guys i don't think he even knows where they live:D