Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

The Massacre in Lascanod

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;779551 wrote:
Can you tell us the number of casualties, name, locations and sub_clans of the victims and of names, ranks and sub_clans of the perpetrouters?

Watch the videos posted about these incidents being the last one from LA wounds in the hospital where they are treated. And I am sure you have seen the video from Buhodle just a week or so ago where houses burned and casualties mentioned. And simply you know the perpetrouters and I don't seem to see what different it will makes their ranks and subclans since they are all militia from the smn project.

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;779580 wrote:
Watch the videos posted about these incidents being the last one from LA wounds in the hospital where they are treated. And I am sure you have seen it the video from Buhodle just a week or so ago where houses burned and casualties mentioned. And simple yyou know the perpetrouters and don't seem to see the different it will make their ranks and subclans since they are all militia from the smn project.

A_Khadar, when one observes a crime committed. Others need to know as much facts as possible for one to distuingisch the ones committed a crime and those who have not. We dont want to commit another crime by falsely accusing innocent people.

Or are you one of those only interested in accusing whole communities? Just like those who say it wer certain clans who committed crimes in Hargeysa and Burco back in 80's?

A_Khadar   

Heheh is that the killings from the this weeks and those before? What is the relevence of this has to do with those killed and wounded this week? Is this as far you go to defend your militia's crimes? War oday dee xaar baad ka wareegaysa markan ee naga daa.. Sow adiga kaba sii daray Salaaxa..

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;779600 wrote:
A_Khadar, when one observes a crime committed. Others need to know as much facts as possible for one to distuingisch the ones committed a crime and those who have not. We dont want to commit another crime by falsely accusing innocent people.

Or are you one of those only interested in accusing whole communities? Just like those who say it wer certain clans who committed crimes in Hargeysa and Burco back in 80's?

If the order is given by the leaders, they have to bare the responsibility that is from the top Siilaanyo to his Army head, but if the militia themselves committed these crimes without getting any orders, that is the responsibility of the leadership to investigate and brought before the justice those committed.. However here what we have completely is different because the whole thing is illegal and wrong by invading and occupying a city of not yours and any crimes perpetuated is wholy the responsibility of those who committed, supported, led and those didn't denounced such crimes.. .

Wouldn't term it a massacre either. But the recent violence seems to indicate one thing: matters will get a lot worse before they get better.

I just wonder, is either population prepared for what's to come?

Che -Guevara;779773 wrote:
^Maybe it will even things out, the South is burning, why not lit the whole country....

No one cares about the South burning, Khardar the pro-Somali unity kid only just focuses on certain areas..

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;779520 wrote:
Now your true color is out just like your cousins JB, XX and Oodweyne and the rest.:mad:

My cousins hired by somaliland are not there to kill their own women and children but when they see what your militia is doing, they defected. Of course when they defect and realize what s/l's mere agenda is all about (clan cleasing), I welcome them. Those killing people indiscriminately are your militia from Burco and beyond. That is the truth but keep on denying.

Heh. If I disagree with you and point out the holes in your argument, it means I'm showing my real colours? :D (waayahay, I'm showing my true colours).

Warya, if you're a propagandist who does not care for the truth then I say stuff you and your SSC. Two can play that game, etc.

However, if you're a genuine man that would tell the truth regardless of how bad it makes you look, I too am happy to sit here and discuss that truth with you. But when you come on here posting threads about massacares that never took place and 'clan cleansing' without ONCE stepping up and condeming your cousins that are FOOT SOLDIERS for SL, I can't take you seriously and would rather show "my true colours" as you call it.

The ball is in your court, saaxib. Anigu, like I told you several times, I VALUE the truth more than SL, Somalia or any of this politics. Bal car runta sheeg.

Abokor Omar;779803 wrote:
Massacre in Las anood!! Who wrote this book and where can I buy it from?

i dont know maybe disney...i think it was just purchased by pixaar...ITS COMMIN OUT IN 3D:cool: