Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A. I. Samatar Says He is Against Khaatumo

Brofosoorka maxa lugu haysta hadu qabyalaadi iyo mamuul beeleysi ka so horjeedo wa wax wanaagsan hala so dhaweyo qabyaaladu wa cudur dad na wali way faafinayaan. Brofosoorku hawlo qaran bu haya halaga danbeyo.

Abtigiis   

Somalina,

Walaahi mar danbe haad hadal igu soo celiso inaan wadnaha ku goyn. I mean inaan kuu soo fahiisan! :D :D yaynaan meesha isku lahyne gabadh aan jeclaan ahay baad tahaye, hoos aynu u wad xidhiidhno oo PM ku xalino arinkan. :D :D

You are not fair at all to be serious. The Prof is a learned man, and also your elder. He deserves respect, especially when what he said is correct and principled. We know Duke's motivation. It is about their opposition to Abduallhi Yusuf. I don't know yours.

NGONGE   

^^ Markaad ka adkaan kari wayday ma anigaad doonaysa inaad igu godbisid? War xaajiyaadan waa asbaaro socota, in ay wadooynka iga xidho ma doonyo, iska celi ban ku idhi (we are 'heshiis'). :D

The professor is looking for solutions for the problems in the somali peninsula hiil qaran is one of the initiatives he took the professor is a strong believer of his somaliland identity as a group of people who live in that particular region.He always talks about the reer woqoy as a selective group. This man is above silly clan mentality a unionist who understands that somaliland national unity is needed and needs to be supported regardless of their independence claim.He believes if he loses somaliland he loses all hope unlike abtigis a man who advocates for neo f@qashism in the horn africa so let's clear things up a bit. The professor is cool we don't agree on all points but we can get along fine.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;778470 wrote:
The professor is looking for solutions for the problems in the somali peninsula hiil qaran is one of the initiatives he took the professor is a strong believer of his somaliland identity as a group of people who live in that particular region.He always talks about the reer woqoy as a selective group. This man is above silly clan mentality a unionist who understands that somaliland national unity is needed and needs to be supported regardless of their independence claim.He believes if he loses somaliland he loses all hope unlike abtigis a man who advocates for neo f@qashism in the horn africa so let's clear thing up a bit. The professor is cool we don't agree on all points but we can get along fine.

Xaaji, I actually agree with you, well said.

except for calling Abtigiis neo f@g. I protest strongly against calling my party comrade these name. He is not, I can assure you. He just loves his version of Duriyad, just like you love yours. :D

Jb miyanaad xiishoonayn ma qaran dhan oo dhakh ah ayaa jira waba duul rogmaday kuwaasi maad ugu yaraan tidhaahdiid hiil dhakh ileen dhakhda mar mar waba loo hiliyaa eh.

Abtigiis   

Xaaji, I am happy with your defense of the good professorr. he is wiser and can see things we don't see. But we share the same vision. never would I want the SNM clan in bad shape. Anyone who tells a SNM guy Abtigiis hates SNM clan would get a slap from the SNM'ites who associate with me. Where I live now, 95% of the friends I associate with are from SNM clan. For some reason, I find them direct, honest and having a lot in common with my social values. I like them. But I don't want Somaliland seceed. Can you take that?

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;778478 wrote:
Xaaji, I am happy with your defense of the good professorr. he is wiser and can see things we don't see. But we share the same vision. never would I want the SNM clan in bad shape. Anyone who tells a SNM guy Abtigiis hates SNM clan would get a slap from the SNM'ites who associate with me. Where I live now, 95% of the friends I associate with are from SNM clan. For some reason, I find them direct, honest and having a lot in common with my social values.
I like them. But I don't want Somaliland seceed. Can you take that
?

Xaaji, will never take that. How else can you assure the dominance of the hierarchy?

When I ever I come across the Smatars I remember that old adage. " those who can do and those who can't teach".

I am not really opposed to them, for what is there to oppose? And only the likes of Abtigi's who's greatest contribution to Somali kind is the likes of Omar Jess could support such losers. For the Samatars in the field of politics are losers. Alll those years of mastering political theories and look at what they brought to the Somali's Hiil Qaran? Loool

Somalina   

Mr. Abtigiis,

Hadal uun bey daldalaayeen all these years, hadal dal laguma dhiso. 'Anigaa xariif ah' ayuu meel walba la taagan yahay, well, waxaad hayso soo daa baa la yiri, markaasey Hiil Qaran Hotelo dibada ku soo dhiseen, ayagoon xataa aan wadankii tegin oo dersin xaalada sida ay tahay, ayagoo aan shacabka waraysanin. Soomaalida kuwan in ay meel gaarsiin karaa ilama aha, bahashu meel bey iska geli la'dahay. Xisbigan iney dibada ka maamulaan ayey danta ku jirtaa miyaa? xaggee lagu arkey sheekadan oo kale?

Cilmigiisa iyo aqoontiisa hala wadaago jaamacadaha dalka ka dhisan, curriculum wax haka qoro.

Siyaasad hadduu doonaayana wadankuu joogo jago haka raadsado, taa baa la qaatey.

Ninkan JB haddaad hadalkiisa aamineysana maxaad u aamini weydey markuu ku yiri "dal beynu nahay, calankaygana waa ciraaqigan"? lol..bal dib isugu noqo.

Haddaad waxqabadkiisa wadanka soo bandhigi karto, waan ku dhagetsanaayaa. Odeyga inaan moron ugu yeero waa qalad, taasna waan qaatey.

Odeygan Carabkana dagaal buu rabaa, heshiisna waa nahay buu leeyahay. :D wax waalan!