Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

A. I. Samatar Says He is Against Khaatumo

Carafaat   

This man is an intellectual. have some respect you guys. he is right that on the longer run, it doesnt make sense to find the Somali solution in clan meetings.

I still support Khaatumo because I belief it can contribute to finding a consencus on the short term for both the Somaliland clans and communities. Because there are serieuz political diffrences that have to be worked out between the two communities. However I agree with A.I.Samater that other clans should not copy Khaatumo for this will not contribute to the balance, consencus in finding a political solution. Only few clans have these significant political diffrences not to be confused with clan diffrences or wars.

Abtigiis   

respect the prof! Somalina, at least recognize he knows more than you know. He maybe wrong, but this guy's logic is clear. If he opposes clan fiefdoms, he has to oppose Khaatumo for consistency. Doesn't mean he actually thinks it is a bad strategy to stop the secession agenda, but he shouldn't be seen as endorsing one clan and conmdemning another.

Somalina, shan sano kama soo wareegin intii lagu xalaaleeyey, markaa give the prof a break. usualy I like you, but here you are wrong.

Somalina   

Waxaad ka hadleyso ma aqaan Mr. Abtigiis.

Wuxuu yaqaanana ka badan ayaan aqoon u lahaan doonaa markaan da'diisa gaaro ma garatey. Odey iska nacamleeya warkiisa ma dhagaysto, haddaad adigu caabudidna, waa howl kuu taala, fikirkeyga xaq baan u leeyahay, permission na kaagama baahni.

Mahadsanid.

Dhakh-Qaran ha iska joogto cidi uma baahnee ...

Been long time since I've been telling you these two Samatars are Losers .... I'm glad you finally realized now.

NGONGE   

Another cyber created party and another 'leader' giving his opinions on what's taking place in Somalia. I rather agree with the moryaan lady, to be honest. :D

JB: or Warlord Siilanyu's spokesperson, I have known these two ****** were clowns since moving to Minneapolis. They are a joke in this city.

However I have also told you that the SNM junta will lose soon..

Carafaat   

Samater brothers have united Somalilanders, Puntlanders and TFG's. They must be doing something good, wouldnt you say.

every power, needs a contra power. They could be the Somali equivalant.

Somalia   

No one should expect uncivilised primates to even understand the nature of respect. A distinguished Somali professor voices his opinion, state why you are against it.