Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Xaglatoosiye Says: BBC Somali Reporter is SNM and He Edited The Interviews

Aaliyyah   

I can't seem to click on this link from my phone bt I heard the interview and I know his voice very well. However, thers always room to apologize if he chooses .

Khaatumo state is moving forward with or without his support. Waxa u wacan in uu dadkisa dhinac ka raaco

Salaam

AsadSL   

Where is it moving? :D Shirki wa laga wada yacay:D Even some went into puntland fearing ciddanka qaranka and being sent to jail in Burco they couldnt take the same route back.

Abdul   

AsadSL;777522 wrote:
Where is it moving?
:D
Shirki wa laga wada yacay:D Even some went into puntland fearing ciddanka qaranka and being sent to jail in Burco they couldnt take the same route back.

You mean cidanka qaranka like the one that was sent to Buhoodle?Or you have something else.

AsadSL   

You think Siilaanyo would allow Ciidanka Qaranka to do anything to people in that region? Waar ninku wa siyasi but i know thats what you lot want. If Somaliland wanted to do something dont you think it could do so? Be realistic dadyo ciddan hubaysan cannot be beat by 10 doey iyo ciyaal xafado beenta aad umada iyo idinka isku shegaysin iska daya.;)

Here is the deal. The SSC folks don't want to separate from Somalia, only a small minority is with Somaliland. We in Somaliland wish to separate from Somalia. Our destiny is unfortunately joined together. You will not leave Somaliland, forced will be used if need be, and when the grand meeting with Mogdisho begins, you will be part of the bargaining chips. Till than you are not allowed a state or any kind of progress. Harsh, I agree, but, who ever said life was ever easy.

Abdul   

Abokor Omar;777554 wrote:
Here is the deal. The SSC folks don't want to separate from Somalia, only a small minority is with Somaliland. We in Somaliland wish to separate from Somalia. Our destiny is unfortunately joined together. You will not leave Somaliland, forced will be used if need be, and when the grand meeting with Mogdisho begins, you will be part of the bargaining chips. Till than you are not allowed a state or any kind of progress. Harsh, I agree, but, who ever said life was ever easy.

Talking tough again with nothing to show for it.Saaxib,when the dust settles,you will be looking for nearest exit to burco and hargeysa.

Abokor Omar;777554 wrote:

LOL who appointed you Minister of Defense?