Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Xagla Toosiye Former SSC Leader Excepts Somaliland's Peace Initiative...

http://hadhwanaagmedia.info/detail.aspx?id=56136

I think our brothers in the far east have realised Galayd and the like are just trouble makers who will fly off..Somaliland does alot of good in terms of schools, water infrastructure etc...its better for the people of las canod, buhoodle etc to have peace hence why the peace initiative has been excepted. This is good because in the both the short term and long term it provides peace to the people of the region and gives them a chance to work together with the rest of Somaliland in building their respective regions.

Welcome back...Great news indeed.:D

LOL, wishful thinking. Khaatumo State of Somalia (only few hours old) is making the SNM (140 years old, since the British came to Somalia in 19th Century) shake in fear!

A_Khadar   

Carafaat;776880 wrote:
Ngonge's predicment is becoming reality.
:D

Didn't know you also fall for the clan site's baaaaaaaaaaaaac..

...when we took las canod they said we didnt...

...when we took buhoodle they said we didnt...

...when Xaglee Tosye took peace they said he didnt...

and the list goes on and on....i dont really care what you say..because as far as im concerned your opinions dont count for sh*t ...

and saxib..Somalilanders destroyed the mad mullah...they destroyed your uncle Siad barre with africa's third largest army you really think they see your kind and cali galyd as a threat...hahahahaha

The truth will come out and when it does dont say i didnt tell you soo. haha

Xiinow, nimankii 100 thread-na waa iska daba furayaan, haddana waxay na leeyihiin wax is badalay ma jiraan. Salaadu xaggee iska qaban la'dahay? :)

^^^I expect a lot of nomads to change their avatar or apply new accounts as a result of what is happening in the north :D

Been badan, oo weliba aad u badan, baa rag badan loo sheegay including our own good NGONGE . they were told that Somaliland is a nation, that clan have no history of their own and will be forced to go along, that Ethiopia will defend the madness, that the Queens is aware of their pleas, and that Somalia is no more

those were all lies, delusions of Oodwyene and his likes; today we can confidently say the birth pang heard in Taleh is unionist boy who will fight for the integrity of Somali republic. The question is not whether recognition will come, rather it is whether our brothers in north will survive the transition to comeback and take their rightful place in the somali republic .

Serously, xoogaa cusbo ah baan ku daray , but the truth is in somewhere there

xiinfaniin;776904 wrote:
^^^I expect a lot of nomads to change their avatar or apply new accounts as a result of what is happening in the north
:D

Been badan, oo weliba aad u badan, baa rag badan loo sheegay including our own good NGONGE . they were told that Somaliland is a nation, that clan have no history of their own and will be forced to go along, that Ethiopia will defend the madness, that the Queens is aware of their pleas, and that Somalia is no more

those were all lies, delusions of Oodwyene and his likes; today we can confidently say the birth pang heard in Taleh is unionist boy who will fight for the integrity of Somali republic. The question is not whether recognition will come, rather it is whether our brothers in north will survive the transition to comeback and take their rightful place in the somali republic .

Serously, xoogaa cusbo ah baan ku daray , but the truth is in somewhere there

bacaaaaac...lets just wait and see. just because you dont like reality doesnt mean reality is myth...live in your bubble and lets see who is living in reality and who is living in myth..time will tell and seperate us. when it does hold your hands up and confess your delusion.

^^Why not Ahmed Karaash :D ?

He is from a very powerful house critical in the initial stages of the admin which will be primarily militaristic as the liberation of Lasanod commences

Bravery of Buuhoodle + the means of the East = liberated Lasanod

P.S. Xaajiyow Oodweyne iigu yeer maanta maneenaan rabaay :D

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;776886 wrote:
Didn't know you also fall for the clan site's baaaaaaaaaaaaac..

Just making an observation on a significant development. If this news is true, and the leader and instigator of the SSC movement and political leader of Buhoodle indeed joined Somaliland, then one can not deny its impact.

xiinfaniin;776890 wrote:
A_Khadar, Carafaat waa mirihii oday NGONGE waxaana ku luuqeeyaa Jacaylbaro, marka let the little script run and update the fora

Xiiny, I speak my mind and tell it like it is, even to my clan mates when they are wrong. Maybe you should consider as wel, telling misguided Puntlanders like Duke when they are wrong, could prevent another Galgala, west Puntland, Ras Caseyr, another assasinatio of a sheick or clan leader, piracy, or Maakhirians and SSC leaving Puntland in masses.

But you remain in silent shame, enccourage even the bad ideas and smile like nothing is going on and it is business as usual. Hoping that one day a king will standup with longer lineage and more confident then small lineaged as yourself and safe the day.

What a pity of those brains. :D