Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Xagla Toosiye Former SSC Leader Excepts Somaliland's Peace Initiative...

Dervish   

That's why your leaders called for attacking an innocent sleeping town, which will eventually be forwarded to the UN war crimes tribunal right? Our " retarded" politicians really made your admn look ******. Khaatumo is only a couple days old and we already have the support of all Somalia. You thought somaliland had Ethiopia in call eh Lool seems like your only foreign partner could care less about you guys

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;776928 wrote:
lool@longer lineage vs small lineage

Carafaat you are very smart man, endowed with critical thinking outside of traditional nomadic ways

:D I tell it like it is.

I been to Bosasso and Garowe, and reality is that the smart one's are afraid and silent, just like you. What a pity, they could actually correct things only if they stood up.

Suggest you stand up for the right things, Xiiny. We could pair up and correct them folks. What you say?

I speak up against seccesion with my crew.

You against the bad governance, wrong piratementality,countless lies and deceit, clannist behaviour towards the own ppl, etc?

xiinfaniin;776912 wrote:
^^Why not Ahmed Karaash
:D
?

He is from a very powerful house critical in the initial stages of the admin which will be primarily militaristic as the liberation of Lasanod commences

Bravery of Buuhoodle + the means of the East = liberated Lasanod

P.S. Xaajiyow Oodweyne iigu yeer maanta maneenaan rabaay
:D

He is a former puntland maybe still a puntlander in disguise Xaglatoosiye and him were bitter rivals, so you need to know the political dispute between the two men even clan elders tried to come inbetween them. Knowing they belong to two different subclans one from buhoodle and the other from eastern sool and southern sanaag.

re-read what he wrote: "even Djibouti supports Katumooo state".... hahahah

acudubilah...heye saxib riyadada ku nolow...you got 2-3 more weeks...because we both know a month from now..i will be looking back and laughing at this...

Somalia waa finished alshabab and the tfg appear as if they are going to fight it out till the end of the TFG term meaning last government in somalia is gone...

puntland aka bax bax land..are to busy digging a hole in the ground even though we all know the infrstructure, political situation and refining capabilities are decades away. Politically speaking, its dis-intergrating and unlike Somaliland they dont have the capability or means to hold it together even by force if need be. classic case is West Puntland state in Galkacyo reducing Puntland to a two village state: i.e. bosaso and garowe.

in regards to katuumoo, your top commander xagle tosiye has excepted Somalilands peace terms meaning waa la qaramaynaya soon, dont be surprised when he goes to hargaisa..buhoodle is under Somaliland as you now realise after denying and posting your propaganda, Las canod need not mention, taleex was supported by the rest of Somali's because they always dream of weakening Somaliland in a faint hope that they may return to Somalia and participate in helping Somalia build peace. Which will never happen, Somaliland has not attended 1 national Somali conference and it will stay like that, whether you destroy yourselves or not is not really its concern.

However i can honoustly say you as khatummaawi (if thats what you call yourself) have made yourselves the laughing stock of all Somali's. Your states name: is a joke Khatumoo..walahi everyone even the maymay who somali language is questionable in my view...laugh at the name khatumoo for a state. You political immaturity and ********* is evident in the fact that you have three presidents and your so called G6 are trying to find ways out of the country...they might pull a sayid Abdulle hassan a.k.a. flee the country pretending to be a women wearing a dirac or niqqab. you do no favours for yourselves yet you still think you can compare yourself to a state that has been developed for 20 years, that has the largest standing somali army today, that has a unified tax income of major cities comprising of millions of people. That not only destroyed your dirac wearing Sayid Abdulle hassan but humiliated Siad barre and your likes with africa's third largest army...

saxib..in good time you will grab my flag as it it already flys over your villages...so im going to stop stating the obvious because im sure you will be a somalilander one day..whether you like it or not.

Col sabaray xaglatoosiyes deputy was in tukaraq in 2011 he was told to leave tukaraq either join puntland or beat it. Sabaray was forced to leave since his subclan doesn't have any power in tukaraq he then returned back to buhoodle. Even karaash was with somaliland before he went to garowe and now he is with khaatummo.

AsadSL   

What is somalia's support going to do? Wasnt somalia or block clans north and south support ssc clan cause since always? what did thier support do? Like i said thats all iirelevent.

Carafaat   

AsadSL;776945 wrote:
What is somalia's support going to do? Wasnt somalia or block clans north and south support ssc clan cause since always? what did thier support do? Like i said thats all iirelevent.

Where is Xaglotoosiye ayaa laga hadliyaa, adiguna wax aan lo jeedin oo block ayaa ka hadlisaa,

Dervish   

Lool no one is talking about clan support my brother. In talking about international support because international support brings recognition

Dervish   

S/land propaganda machine will make anything up to fool their readers. Is there a single intelligent person in the somaliland community on land or in the diaspora? I mean do you actually believe the lies?

what matters today is that everyone is united. Some of you are looking for holes in that unity or even worse trying to instigate it, Buhoodle vs Taleex, Ahmed Karbaash vs Xaglatoosiye. None of that will matter now, fyi people and leaders from khaatumo are not and were never against peace talks, but attacking people and let have peace talks just does not add up. also, this is rotating presidency, Karbaash will only be the helm for a short period of time, he will galvanize the people of eastern khaatumo, buhoodle is holding its ground.

Carafaat   

Dervish, are you saying its a lie?

So far Keyse Abdi Yusuf, Col Curi, the treasurer and the leader of the Khusuusi al joined the peace initiative. It would actually make sense for Xaglo to unite and join his crew.