Sign in to follow this  
allan

would...?

allan   

ive heard that if one "makes out" with a woman, her parshally clothed and him fully clothed it does not constitude zina? is that right

Malika   

fat boy,

There are many different levels of Zina.

The highest and the worst type would be sexual intercourse and it is to this type that the punishment of stoning or lashing will apply.

Looking at a female who is haraam to one, listening to her voice without necessity, speaking to her, touching her are all forms of Zina and are sins albeit lesser than intercourse.

and Allah Ta'laa Knows Best!

Insha'allah other Solers might shade more light into the topic.

Nehanda   

LOL Fat boy. You can't just share us with a morsel of your concerns and leave it at that. Please expand then only could we offer you a true response.

Now then what exactly do you mean by "makes out"

chubacka   

subhanallah! What a situation!

make sure you are not commiting zina by going no where near it. If you like someone find out about marrying them. Really you cannot cheat Allah. Wheather it is zina or not, is dis not a a great sin in the eyes of Allah. The person has to repent an try their utmost not to return to such circumstances as would lead to this situation.

But truly as DK said Allah knows best, it is not for lay ppl like us to define what is zina an what is not.

All we can do is advise eachother, an they best advice is to stay away from all that is doubtful!

Salaams

Fat boy thank you for airing out your concerns, as said there are many forms of zina the ultimate being the sexual intercouse btw unmarried people.

If your intrested with this girl, consider marrying her n avoid any physical contact of any sort as it may easily lead u in to committing the whole huge mistake. Ask Allah sw for foregiveness. Zina is a very detasted thing so do not make out again.

FatB   

heres a thought, i was told that one of the people who will rest in the shade of allah on the faithfull day, will be a person who as said no to an invitation of fornification.

now, at wat sage will this prevision kick in, before or afer one "makes out" with the offeree?

say, you give a friend a lift home, after a social gathering at a restaurant, before she leaves your car there is an exchange of "touchy feely" hands and a kiss, but before things get too far, you say no.

now does that; am not saying that will it, but does it fall in to the "rest under allah's" shade Category ?

Khalaf   

^^^Lets for the sake of arguement say it does fall under the category under the shade of Allah.

You with me so far? Okey then lets say that same person who obeyed Allah in that area (refused a woman), disobeys or is negelectful in their islamic duties in other areas. What then? I see where u heading with these sort of questions, but the point of the matter is, islam is a complete system, a complete way of life defined from small things to larger things....our nabi scw is the example to follow, learn the seerah of nabi scw... we fall short sometimes but should seek forgiveness, even the Prophet who is guraanteed Jannah and was Messenger of Allah always sought forgiveness and prayed until his feet were swollen, but look at us.

:D @ fat boy. good one brah good one.

allan   

wat, did i say the rong thing? come on i cant be the only one whos had thoughts like this? looking for loop holes and what not. all done with deep sincerity ofcoures

Blessed   

^ There's nothing wrong in asking questions, don’t let anyone discourage you. It's pleasing to see a young brother that is so concerned with the boundaries set by Islam. *Respect! :cool:

Anyway, walaal, it's better to take these kinds of questions to scholars but if I may, I just want to say that the issue or problem we have here points to an issue of tawheed and not necessarily an ignorance of the legal boundaries and limits set by Islaam.

Once the believer knows Allah, understands the religion of Allah and its purpose in our daily life and how it links in with our aakhira will we have a deep appreciation and a wanting to follow the sharia rules.

p.s I’m hoping brother Nur will come in and sprinkle some wisdom in this post. ;)

RedSea   

Fatboy :D

Saxib think of it as a baseball field which you are prohibited to enter. Then think of you entering that field and getting to as they say first base(kissing, touching etc..), then second base (which is further kissing and is fuulfuul :D ) all those are zina but lesser degree then hitting a homerun as they say in baseball game.

yes saaxib that is a zina Ina Kahin provided the details.