Sign in to follow this  
galia

Faroole in Garwoowe says NO to SSC

galia   

Farole1.jpg

The Derwish people were one of the first to join Puntland in 1998, in-fact many of them have actually died defending Bosaso, Garowe and Galkayo.

However in their hour of need, they are spat at on the face and told that no help will be given. Now they find themselves all alone/

I would just like to say to the Derwiish people "We told you so".

Thats what you get for helping to kill the people of South Galkayo and Mogadishu, for allying yourselfs with backstabbers who have no principles.

Good luck to you people

These facts just made my day :cool:

galia   

Dervish;774553 wrote:
Someone send this IDP back to her refugee camp.

Used and abused by Puntland, thats the sad story of your people. Why don't Puntland help you, what happened, LOL

You want my sympathy? LOL

Dervish   

galia;774557 wrote:
Used and abused by Puntland, thats the sad story of your people. Why don't Puntland help you, what happened, LOL

You want my sympathy? LOL

You sound like a very distraught victim. What happened in your life to sound soo victimized

Thread starter, are you deliberately posting inflammatory threads and posts? Have you read the Golden Rules? Especially these relevant three:

5 - Trolling: don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.

7 - Flaming: absolutely no personal attacks (direct or indirect). Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated in any way. This includes any material which is vulgar, profane, defamatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

12 - Spamming: no spamming. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content.

Abdul   

Dervish;774553 wrote:
Someone send this IDP back to her refugee camp.

looool.She sounds desperate for sure.

galia   

Naxar Nugaaleed;774809 wrote:
Please do all of us a favor and send paint to fight bulletholes please instead of commenting on somaliland, punt land and ssc

Go and scream to Garoowe LOL

Just don't involve us or the rest of the Somali people. You people are hateful and motivated by qabil against the proud peaceful nation of Somaliland.

So using the somaliweyne logo is disgusting.

Justice is with the people of Somaliland on this, issue and my people support them against these hateful peeople