Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Toronto oo Taageeraysa Maamulka Cusub Ee SSC

Aaliyyah   

Walee somaali dhib badanaa loool...a khadar saw me and thinks I'm pretty there's nothing else to it..if everyone who thought I was pretty was flirting adunko dhan is after me then loool

Jojiya dhibta and a khadar as he said I'm his younger cousin (although he stretched it with the lil aliyah comment lmao)

Che loool@turn off turn off beel

Aaliyyah;780365 wrote:

(although he stretched it with the lil aliyah comment lmao)

Khadar...What did I tell you ninyahow. Thanks God Aaliyah qof reer magaal waayo and is letting you down easily,

Aaliyyah   

Lool how come you only quote me on that part..sheko ok guys my thread is turning into a troll corner lol hada kadib wixi khatumo ku sabsan wixi kale la aada that other thread what was it called shah and something

A_Khadar   

Che -Guevara;780362 wrote:
Khadar...Take my advice ninyahow no woman likes to be called my little even if she's your cousin.

I know that but it only depends what one is upto.. In this case, there is no such you thought is about, but just cousinly comment... Plus gabadhu way xishood badantahay ee turn the attention to some where else..