Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

lipdhi mayside laascaanod

I actually love this song. I wish SSC succeed in the Khatuumo 2 conference and become their own state. Good luck to you guys you guys deserve it.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Aaliyyah   

love that song too..thanks bluelicious..I appreciate ur positive comment. but pay attention to my video lol...u missed the fun part. :)

Aaliyyah;774037 wrote:
love that song too..thanks bluelicious..I appreciate ur positive comment. but pay attention to my video lol...u missed the fun part.
:)

Lol no I meant I love the Libdhi Maysid Laascanood song. I have watched your video it's amazing and brave how the lions all work together to fight the crocodile to get their prey back that he stole from them and I understand what you trying to protrait with the video. In other words your trying to say if all the SSC people stick to each other and help each other to be one and fight back they can win and get their land back. Great message Aaliyyah well done! ;)

Laascaanood is actually gone. Wake up Aaliyah. I don't know why you're even talking, when your mouth should be "SHUT".

Somaliland flag is flying high above Laascaanood, Gambadhe, Yagori, Gumays, Erigavo and soon Buuhodle and Talex.

Aaliyyah   

Blue lol that was the msg and you nailed that part...but you didn't quite get who the animals represent..watch till the end bal and try again!

Fresh war heedhe nacnacdaada meel kale la aad..

salaam

Aaliyyah;774056 wrote:
Blue lol that was the msg and you nailed that part...but you didn't quite get who the animals represent..watch till the end bal and try again!

Fresh war heedhe nacnacdaada meel kale la aad..

salaam

Of course I know who the animals represent the buffalos they are in the majority and represent Puntland & Somaliland and the lions who are in minority represent the SSC folks. Puntland & Somaliland are fighting against SSC and SSC is fighting back bravely eventhough they are in the minority and it doesn't scare them intimidate them or make them back off and step down.

Aaliyyah   

loooooooooooool I love your creative way of thinking, but that wasnt what I had in mind!!.

Dont you see the lions are the ones who actually took one small buffalo and then in the water the crocodile is fighting with them and he wants the small buffalo as well..hence the lions and the crocodiles are sl and pl lool...and later on the buffalos come back in huge numbers and united..and they save their small buffalo (ie laascaanod) :P

salaam

Aaliyyah;774062 wrote:
loooooooooooool I love your creative way of thinking, but that wasnt what I had in mind!!.

Dont you see the lions are the ones who actually took one small buffalo and then in the water the crocodile is fighting with them and he wants the small buffalo as well..hence the lions and the crocodiles are sl and pl lool...and later on the buffalos come back in huge numbers and united..and they save their small buffalo (ie laascaanod)
:P

now I had to explain it to you and here I thought it was easy to get it..OH well..

salaam

Eventhough the lions got overpowered by the bigger buffalos they were brave and one of them died as a hero. He sacrificed himself for the others.

Aaliyyah   

loool they were the ones who started this whole thing by taking a small buffalo, how can u even think of them as brave looool..tuug bay ahayeen see weeeye..sacificed beel :P

Aaliyyah;774062 wrote:
hence the lions and the crocodiles are sl and pl lool..

salaam

The likes of you are what we the Dblock fam have. You actually gave a good compliment to Somaliland by referring to them as "Lions". What a moron. No offense, but how could YOU fight against a Lion, if you believe that you are a "small little buffalo"?

Bluelicious' analogy was MORE raggnimo than yours, a Somaliland-giving-Puntland-giving compliments-who-says-she's-is-against-both-of-them. lol

How am I a Slander? Just because I said few things that are TRUE, you're pissed off?

Aaliyah, you really are a moron. Would a girl from Hergeisa ever say SSC are Lions and Somaliland is a "small little buffalo"? LOL

Aaliyyah;774065 wrote:
loool they were the ones who started this whole thing by taking a small buffalo, how can u even think of them as brave looool..tuug bay ahayeen see weeeye..sacificed beel
:P

Loool dear Aaliyyah your story has to be the other way round the way I explained it. Buffalos are big and intimidating and represent enemy, lions on the other hand are smaller but respesent courage and braveness and strong character.

FreshPrince - Don't insult a woman just because she doesn't share the same views as you! That's looked down upon respect her views!

Aaliyyah   

Fresh, why were u pretending the whole time to be from SSC? and suddenly u show a different color?

Do yourself a favor and open yourself a somaliland thread..and leave the SSC issues to those it concerns.

and stop calling me names...waxyahow edabta lasoo barin.

salaam