Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

My Perspective On The Khaatumo 2 Conference:

It's going really fast. There is something fishy going on behind closed doors. Ali Khalif and his entourage are building a whole new agenda, as I and many others believe so.

I think this meeting will create a State and that State will sooner or later be signing Agreements to be under SOMALILAND with certain conditions to be met.

SSC State Joining Somaliland: Conditions:

1. Oog, Cel Dhab, Qorilugud to be brought back to the hands of the SSC clan.

2. Exact share of economical, political and social benefits

3. Autonomous State within Somaliland Republic

4. Blue flag as the State's flag. lol

I think these will be the ground breaking agreements that Somaliland Republic and SSC State will have to discuss and agree upon.

I'm not abandoning ship, I just saw what others in the SSC camp hasn't seen, yet.

I for one support Somaliland Republic and it's Independence. Why? Ali Khalif and the G-6 will sign NEW agreements with Somaliland and at that point, the SSC population will be dazed and follow the G-6 like a sheep, being driven to grazing lands by it's Shepard.

He who think Somaliland Republic will be abandoned by the Western Powers is dumb and naive.

Do you really think the Queen of England and it's Western Powers will forfeit their support for Somaliland and it's Independence?

Do you think England and the West will simply leave Somaliland after 150 years of mingling and helping the SNM clans in becoming strong?

I see what others don't amongst my SSC clan. I assure you, this is an opportunity to live and let live. Get your lands back, take your share and live large!

FreshPrince;773307 wrote:

I see what others don't amongst my SSC clan. I assure you, this is an opportunity to live and let live. Get your lands back, take your share and live large!

waa Aduunyo!.

A_Khadar   

Lol@FP.. I think your account is hacked by successionists..lol..

The two Alis and other g6 memeber has no power to take the entire community of ssc to something they are willing.. New admin is announced and under construction. So take it a part and the land we lost can be gain other means without signing or joining to s/l..

Carafaat   

FreshPrince;773307 wrote:
It's going really fast. There is something fishy going on behind closed doors. Ali Khalif and his entourage are building a whole new agenda, as I and many others believe so.

I think this meeting will create a State and that State will sooner or later be signing Agreements to be under SOMALILAND with certain conditions to be met.

SSC State Joining Somaliland: Conditions:

1. Oog, Cel Dhab, Qorilugud to be brought back to the hands of the SSC clan.

2. Exact share of economical, political and social benefits

3. Autonomous State within Somaliland Republic

4. Blue flag as the State's flag. lol

I think these will be the ground breaking agreements that Somaliland Republic and SSC State will have to discuss and agree upon.

I'm not abandoning ship, I just saw what others in the SSC camp hasn't seen, yet.

I for one support Somaliland Republic and it's Independence. Why? Ali Khalif and the G-6 will sign NEW agreements with Somaliland and at that point, the SSC population will be dazed and follow the G-6 like a sheep, being driven to grazing lands by it's Shepard.

He who think Somaliland Republic will be abandoned by the Western Powers is dumb and naive.

Do you really think the Queen of England and it's Western Powers will forfeit their support for Somaliland and it's Independence?

Do you think England and the West will simply leave Somaliland after 150 years of mingling and helping the SNM clans in becoming strong?

Bro, do you support such an outcome or are you opposed to such a compromise?

Carafaat;773474 wrote:
Bro, do you support such an outcome or are you opposed to such a compromise?

Bro, I support such an outcome. Think about it. Us Dblocks are angry about the lost we endured over the last century. We lost a great amount of land in the hands of Siilaanyo's tribe and the HY tribes in Western Sanaag.

Apparently, Somalia is a shit hole. All this "Somalia Unity" bullshit is fake. We all know the USC remnants and the SNF/SSDF/SPM remnants will NOT agree on anything for the next millennium. So, I've asked myself, what would Ali Khalif and his G-6 do? JOIN SNM and SOMALILAND with a huge demand!

This is MY Somaliland:

1. Somaliland will be recognized.

2. States within Somaliland will be formed.

3. G-6 and the SSC Diaspora will demand a return of at least 50% of the territories the Dblock lost, such as Caynaba, Oog, Cel Dhab, Qorilugud, Wadamago, etc".

4. TFG ministers will recognize Somaliland, causing the destruction of TFG and further civil war outbreak in Mogadishu and the South.

5. Kenya will withdraw, so will Ethiopia.

Carafaat, if life is shorter than 100 years and I have no interest in Southern Somalia, then why the fock should I not sign agreements with Somaliland (SNM) and enjoy that which I lost 100 years ago?

Aaliyyah   

^looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

something tells me carafaat and freshprince are one and the same...oh wait xaaji xanjufna so raaci :)

salaam

Aaliyyah;773535 wrote:

something tells me carafaat and freshprince are one and the same...oh wait xaaji xanjufna so raaci
:)

salaam

Aaliyah, think about it. This Khaatumo Conference is going really fast! Ali Khalif has hatred for Mogadishu and wants revenge. His sub-clan has been massacred by Puntland. He has no hatred or animosity towards Somaliland. His assets are all in Hergeisa, so is the rest of the G-6 and a lot of the Elders.

Don't you want to have all the lands we lost for the past 100 years back without bloodshed? Don't you want to be a Autonomous State within Somaliland Republic?

Why choose Mogadishu in civil war and the bloody South over a Peaceful Northern Somalia turned into a Country with only 4 clans setting together?

Aaliyyah   

why dont you just admit you are slander? and theres nothing wrong with being one.! Just admit it :) and stick with ur three cities...dnt worry abt somalia..somalia will unite and thrive! and stop making up lies about prof. Ali khalif..

as for SSC, as you can see way ku dhawaaqday maamul gaar ah ....somalinimo, midnimo waxaan aheena ma rabto....marka waxba haka nixin lol...

ka naxow nafta waa :)

enjoy your day and don't waste your time...

salaam

Aaliyyah;773535 wrote:

something tells me carafaat and freshprince are one and the same...oh wait xaaji xanjufna so raaci

salaam

Inadeer aniga maxaad ii masabidaysa cumamada dee ha iga ridin waxanu ka sheekenayo ba anigu maan fahmin

Aaliyyah;773541 wrote:
why dont you just admit you are slander? and theres nothing wrong with being one.! Just admit it
and stick with ur three cities...dnt worry abt somalia..somalia will unite and thrive!

salaam

I'm from Yagoori. My mother is from Hergeisa. I have seen what YOU don't want to look at. The truth shall set you free. The newly established SSC State will come under Somaliland, because sooner or later, Mogadishu and the entire South will burn AGAIN.

What if we can get back what we demand from Hergeisa, something Mogadishu won't be able to give it to us?