Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Zack has taken a life tonight

somalee   

Woe unto thee, you'll switch sides with the deer on judgment day and it'll do to you just like you did to her. Only that this time she'll be driving a really, huge truck.

Goodluck :(

The Zack   

somalee;774875 wrote:
Woe unto thee, you'll switch sides with the deer on judgment day and it'll do to you just like you did to her. Only that this time she'll be driving a really, huge truck.

Goodluck
:(

What religion do u believe in? HIndu? LOL coz in Islam, that is not the case.

Blue, inaan kaa xariiftimo rabay as a reward for you (soo day day ma tihid :D)but Aaliyah messed it up. Xaas buu leeyahay bey lasoo taagan tahay. She is not aware that I am looking for #2 as I have declared in another big thread.

Alpha, cadaabka adi kugu soo noqay, rot in hell kulahaa :(

Taleex, I shall be careful.

The Zack;775114 wrote:
Blue, inaan kaa xariiftimo rabay as a reward for you (soo day day ma tihid
:D
)but Aaliyah messed it up. Xaas buu leeyahay bey lasoo taagan tahay. She is not aware that I am looking for #2 as I have declared in another big thread.

What?! Omg you gotta be kidding me right?! That must be my thread. Are you thinking what i'm thinking because there was only one person who was obssessed about getting a number 2..umm naah you can't be :eek:

Ps: Define xariiftimo.

somalee   

The Zack;775114 wrote:
What religion do u believe in? HIndu? LOL coz in Islam, that is not the case.

All life is equally sacred before God. If you were texting whilst driving, what you did amounts to involuntary manslaughter (assuming the deer's life is as sacred as the human's). There's no way you can get away with that, man. In God's court, this is serious stuff you did.

All religions teach this, even Hinduism ;)

somalee;775321 wrote:
All life is equally sacred before God. If you were texting whilst driving, what you did amounts to involuntary manslaughter (assuming the deer's life is equally sacred compared to the human's). There's no way you can get away with that, man. In God's court, this is serious stuff you did.

All religions teach this, even Hinduism
;)

WTF? I am gonna have to stop eating HILIB. :(

somalee   

Nin-Yaaban;775449 wrote:
WTF? I am gonna have to stop eating HILIB.
:(

No, no, no. Eating Hilib is absolutely necessary. I was talking about murdering a poor deer without the intentions of eating it, which is what The Zack did. If he ate that deer, then the crime would have been downgraded from ''involuntary manslaughter'' to ''inappropriate hunting technique ''.

The latter is a lesser crime in God's court + you save yourself the torturous ordeal of being overrun by a deer in the hereafter :)

The Zack;773636 wrote:
:confused: Sexting? I am too old for that. Texting? I do it a lot.

P.s. I am not a wuss, bilcaanta yeysan kaa furmin.

L0L, Kaftan bey iga aheyd-Inaar :)

Malika   

My only question is - did you take the meat home? ama waad kaa tagtee? If you did - is it halal? LOL

War dont frett too much, as they say stuff happens!

The Zack   

Malika;775682 wrote:
My only question is - did you take the meat home? ama waad kaa tagtee? If you did - is it halal? LOL

War dont frett too much, as they say stuff happens!

Malika, maya I didn't take it home. My clan doesn't eat Sagaaro meat walaal. Dhaqan xumo inaan bilaabo ma rabin :)

The Zack   

Bluelicious;925637 wrote:
Zack have you killed more animals on the road after that deer incident?

LOL no, I have not. I have been careful since then.

The Zack   

Apophis;925638 wrote:
Don't feel too bad bro. I periodically run over, (unleashed) dogs, Cats and Foxes. It's natural selection with artificial input.

Periodically? So you have done more than once.