Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Why Khaatuma is already a historical succes?

Carafaat   

1. After Khaatuma Somaliland can say goodbye to its bid for international recongnition. Int recongnition without the consent of all its people and regions is unlikely and undesirable. Seeking int recongnition therefor is Politicly dead.

2. Puntland State which has been founded on the basis of a clan coalition, lost its second largest clan and 3 regions it claimed so far. Puntland's weight in Somalia's politics will be leveraged bringing it more in healthier power balance with other regions in Somalia and thus contributing to better governance and stability. As of Khaatumo Puntland consist of Bari, Nugaal and Mudug

3. SSC region cant be called a disputed region anymore. Folks on the ground are united on their interest and do whatever is in their interest. And will do whatever will bring their region more development, more Unity. And thats why they will join Somaliland, after negoitiating the terms afcourse. This will unite the SSC region, people's in SSC regions , Somaliland and Somalia.

These are the political trends I see and Khaatumo has emphasized them even more.

What do you guys think?

Sidaan wax u ogahay ma rabo inaan u idhaahdo .... oo dee nin weyn baan ahaye .... laakiin i'm telling you the SSC thing is good for Somaliland if u know what i mean ,,, :D

Carafaat   

I know its good for Somaliland. And Somaliland will be good to SSC and Somalia. :D

But tell us more about what u know. Inadeer.

FreshPrince;771974 wrote:
Khaatumo is NOT a success, until it liberates Sool and Ceerigaabo from the Somalidiid militia!

kuwan cerigabo yay ka qabsatay...when did they own...hee same like kismayo...cajiib!!

SSC must leave in peace...less head ache for SL.

Carafaat;771967 wrote:
I know its good for Somaliland. And Somaliland will be good to SSC and Somalia. :.

That is not what I meant dee ............. but I said ,,, waa sheeko dheer

Carafaat;771971 wrote:
Che, you know nothing of politics. Otherwise you wouldnt be running after Shabaab in 2012. Shabaab is history you know.

Pick side and spare us all this pretense...