Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

*Sigh*

Daamn what is it with men and wanting young women?! Men should marry women around their age group and not go for much younger women then themselfs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdoxFGQbSlOK3qcgXR7WP

Aaliyyah   

The brides look abt the same age as the grooms...bt i don't get it why do the grooms look sad and overwhelmed? lol u would think it was a funeral lol

salaam

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;771175 wrote:
Haween nin dhali karaa dhaqi kara
. Ever heard this?
058.gif

Anyway, where did you get the idea that the brides are younger than the grooms in the picture.

The reason I said that was if you look closely you notice those are older women about the same age as the men. And those men probably didn't like getting married to them which may explain their facial expressions had it be younger women they would probably be all happy and blissful. What does that somali proverb mean?

What can a older woman not offer that a younger woman can except for child bearing? :)

Aaliyyah   

^ur somali is that bad? or you are tripping? lol..anyways that maahmaah simply means a man who can be your father can take care of you..like its good idea for women to marry an older men..and the irony is that this proverb was probably said by an old man lol oo labo ilig kaso taganyihiin..

salaam

Aaliyyah;771345 wrote:
^ur somali is that bad? or you are tripping? lol..anyways that maahmaah simply means a man who can be your father can take care of you..like its good idea for women to marry an older men..and the irony is that this proverb was probably said by an old man lol oo labo ilig kaso taganyihiin..

salaam

Yeah hun my Somali is that bad. Loooooooooool I laughed at the made up by a old man with two teeth. The only reason why a woman would go for a much older men is if he was loaded you know women like to be financially secure.

What can a older woman not offer that a younger woman can except for child bearing?

Are you serious with this su'aal? Dadka casrigaan ku nool can perhaps understand this su'aal, but ask that to a nomad in some miyi. Haddii lagu dhihinba ma 'guumeys' baa la barbardhigeysaa mid yaroo dheylo ah. 058.gif

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;771359 wrote:
Are you serious with this su'aal? Dadka casrigaan ku nool can perhaps understand this su'aal, but ask that to a nomad in some miyi. Haddii lagu dhihinba ma 'guumeys' baa la barbardhigeysaa mid yaroo
dheylo
ah.
058.gif

Lool I know what it could be but I asked it because I wanna hear it from a mens point of view. The way I think about it is different from how you think about it.

LoL thats what happens when you get married while intoxicated. :) they just sobered up and realized the "wifes" aren't good looking.

In all fairness, the men aren't really a catch either. :)

Aaliyyah   

blue lol i would never go for a much older man. But, I hear what you mean...(for most ppl 10 years different is aiight anything beyond that is stretching it and there would be no common ground)

salaam

Nin-Yaaban;771372 wrote:
LoL thats what happens when you get married while intoxicated.
:)
they just sobered up and realized the "wifes" aren't good looking.

Heestii maxay ahayd ,,, Blame it on the A - A - A - ..... :D