Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

I want my flag back!!!

Carafaat   

SMLA0001.GIF

The Somali flag is an enthic flag, the five-pointed white Star of Unity in its center represents the Somali ethnic group found in Djibouti, the ****** region in Ethiopia, the North Eastern Province in Kenya, and the former British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland territories.

The past decades the flag has been abducted, raped and abused by warlords and gangs from Southern Somalia. But we, the Somali people in Djibouti, ******, Somaliland, Somalia and North Eastern, want our flag back!

Saalax   

Who needs that UN owned flag copied from Texas state flag? When you have this, the flag of freedom and pride.

di-53JW.jpg

Saalax   

Che -Guevara are you mistaking everybody for yourself?

Alderman;771024 wrote:
@Saalax

Somalis do not speak Arabic, nor do they write in the Arabic script, so why do they feel the need to put it in their flag?

The shahada is the Muslim declaration of belief in the oneness of God (tawhid) and acceptance of Muhammad as God's prophet. Let me correct you most Somalis backhome do speak, read and write Arabic how else do you think they know the holy Quran/Hadiths? The people of Somaliland are muslims and see fit to use the shahada in our

flag like many other Islamic countries.

Saalax   

^You are the one who needs to seek help Al shabab supporter. Continue shining shoes for Godane and Fuad

Shangoole, afterall that is all your worth a confused balaashle.

Saalax   

I am a free man who is contributing to the building of my new nation, unlike you Che who is supporting suicide

bombing terrorists terrorising his own people in the hope that they will amount to something one day. What a shame Al Qaeda bootlicker.

A_Khadar   

Che -Guevara;771033 wrote:
^Your b*chting about Somalia makes an abused girl friend with abandon issues, now seek some help or go back to your asylum.

;););)

To them, perhaps, magaca Soomaaliya itself is a stolen one too. Haa, Talyaaniga ayaa noo bixiye as qaarkood iska dhaadhacsiiyaan. Afka Soomaaligana waala soo deensaday asagana, Oromada iska leh, waa see beri aamini doonaan. Sheekada saas ku socotaa nooh.

Carafaad, yaa kaa heysto calanka. It is no doubt among the top three or five most beautiful flags in the world, and the world has some 200 flags. There was an expert who posted online his opinion a few years ago, I think calanka Soomaaliya was second top most beautiful flag according to him.

Carafaat   

MMA, calankan waxa afduubtay oo isku qariyaooo isku astura maryooleey, burcad badeed, argagixiso, warlords, clannist, killers, thieves, etc.

Waxaanu leenahay noo daya calanka oo wax kale la idin ku garto so qaata. Laakinse alxamdullulah baryahaan saas ee yeelaan. Burcad, argagixiso, clannist have created their own flags.

P.S. The int used country names Eritrea, Ethiopia, Italia and Somalia all ending with an a come from the Italian synthax. So not Somali comes from italian but the international and for somali's nationally used names come from the Italian synthax. Unless you come with proof, assume that pasta and Somali+a both are Italian. :D

P.P.S. England, Somaliland, Swaziland come the Britisch synthax. Where Ardul Somal comes from the Arabic. Synthax.