The cry rose near and far;

Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag

That bears a single star!

chorus:

Hurrah! Hurrah!

For Southern rights, Hurrah!

Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag

That bears a single star!

Lool again the secessionists are confusing only themselves. There is only one Somalia and one Somali flag.

We know where we stand it's noteworthy that it's a secessionist who started this topic full of conflicted 'contradictory deep emotional turmoil.

Again to all secessionists come and join us unionists, because if you don't come willingly you will be forced soon enough.

^^^Who is going to force, you or the different foreign mercenaries killing you're people i have been hearing threats the past 21 years but i still have to see some one with balls that tries to confront the Somalilanders.

General Duke;771671 wrote:
^^^ look we forced Carafaat to embrace the national flag, and you know secessionists are lemmings it takes one to start a trend.

Carafaat wants the blue flag as some sort of souvenir as he says it represents the 5 Somali territories /Countries Djibouti nfd Somalia O'gaden Somaliland. He wants Somalia to make its own Flag since this flag has a whole different meaning carafaat is up to Something else.

NGONGE   

Alpha Blondy;771246 wrote:
arafat, stop posting ridiculous threads!

It kills me when you start to talk to yourself, warya. Keep it up.

Che -Guevara;771677 wrote:
Look what you have done. You forced XX to retreat from the South and not confront the invading armies.

Lol if General duke wants to attack Somaliland with his foreign mercenaries its called dibu gurasho xeel dagaal:D a tactical move to protect Somaliland from foreign invaders it's a holy cause.The same way the Amiir retreated from Xamar was also a tactical Military move.

XX Carafaat has been forced to accept the Somali Republics National flag has his own ethnic one. That in itself shows that he is up to finding his Somali self. All Somali's crave for that flag for it represents the Republic of Somalia, the land for all Somali's even thosho think the Queen of England is their long lost mother.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;771681 wrote:
Carafaat wants the blue flag as some sort of souvenir as he says it represents the 5 Somali territories /Countries Djibouti nfd Somalia O'gaden Somaliland. He wants Somalia to make its own Flag since this flag has a whole different meaning carafaat is up to Something else.

Indeed Xaaji, Puntland, Azania, Al Shabaab, ONLF, Djibouti have their own flags. I want Sheick Shariif to also adopt his own flag.

So we all can finally share the blue flag altogether.