Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu 2012

Showqi   

When I look at that picture all I see is John Travolta style, MC Hammer style iyo mid Suuldhabaale ku Jassgareeynaayo.

Is there a plan to help repatriate these IDP's back to their homes. Or are they now permanently in limbo forever dependent on food aid. You can only feed and clothe people temporarily but what are the NGO's and the TFG doing about creating incentives to help them move back. Or is this out of the questions whilst Al Shabab continue to hold sway over large proportions of Somalia.

Somalina   
Carafaat   

Maanshallah Muqdisho wee hanaqaaday. Wait till the first song on Moqdishu are made by artist like Seynab, you will see that it will electrify and enthousiast the masses for return, rebuild, reconstruct and re-start a new Live in Muqdisho. I have the song in my head, unfortuantly i cant write songs. But it would go some like...

Maanta maanta maanta Muqdisho meel dhanta

Maanta maanta maanta Muqdisho meel dhaafta

ok.... i'll conceded. xamar is raising from the ashes like a phoniex and i'm hopeful it will be restored to its former glories very soon inshallah.

Gheelle.T;789674 wrote:
Adi meeqa meel aa daganeed horta?
:)
Xaafada Hodan (KPP) soo dhahaysay aa deganaa in other thread. Private school Aw-Bustaale waa dhigan jirtay
;)

Yaa Aw-Bustaale dhigan jiray? the private school in Jidka shaqaalaha Hodan saw ma ahan?

Carafaat   

Khalid-Jnr;801287 wrote:
Yaa Aw-Bustaale dhigan jiray? the private school in Jidka shaqaalaha Hodan saw ma ahan?

Aniga ayaa dhigan jiray. dresska colourkiisi ma xaasuusataa?

Alpha Blondy;801268 wrote:
ok.... i'll conceded. xamar is raising from the ashes like a phoniex and i'm hopeful it will be restored to its former glories very soon inshallah.

Alpha, if you would only see Muqdisho meel kaleba maad tagteen sxb. inshallah waad arki doonta dhawaan.