Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Somali Xalimoos for Blacks, Habesha girls for White

Abtigiis   

Every Ethiopian I meet and every Ethiopian website I go to is discussing the issue of increasing number of white men marrying Ethiopians. The male Xabashi's are full of scorn for their girls over this and keep to link the girl's preference to colour. They miss it is about money and opportunity. A long-time friend called me some months back to say she is now with a white-man.

Every Somali from the Diaspora is complaining Somali girls there (those who astray I would assume) are marrying Black men (Jamaicans, and the like).

Because we know the ingrained racial thinking that puts white over black, does this mean the blacks are going upwards by sleeping with Somalis, and the Ethiopians are going to their higher level by sleeping with whites? Or does it mean the Ethiopian girls are more desireable that the Somali ones?

"If this trend continues" an angry Ethiopian lamented, "we will have a sizeable coloure/white Ethiopians in few decades". Given that the Somalis also will get a sizeable Bantu children from their wayward girls, will this lead to a white Ethiopia neighbouring a black (in the real sense of it) Somalia?

Abtigiis   

So much so that this Ethiopian girl is parodying the culture clash with this comic song. Tringo's opening english accent is priceless. Typical Gonder English.

"Everybody, this is Tringo! come on! yes! Excellent!"

She is saying the guy wants to kiss her everywhere, doesn't bring raw meat she craves, but rather comes with useless flowers.

She is saying she misses the old boyfriend from the rural areas, even with his whip and stick!

:D :D :D

http://www.ethiotube.net/video/17125/New-and-funny-Amharic-music-Abrhet-Girum-and-Yared-Gamo--Trngo-ትርንጎ

Polanyi   

After all those years in Xabashiland, you couldn't bring a xabashiyad dime home, ya?

ps. I know this SOmali lady who went crazy after her daughter married a "Madow" Muslim. The father didn't mind, but the point is this: would she have made such a big deal if he was cadaan. I don't think so!We also have a racial hierachy pyramid. What we term as "Madows" sit at the bottom of the ladder.

btw, this thread is of extremely low intellectual calibre. exits.s.s

Abtigiis   

Polanyi;768547 wrote:
btw, this thread is of extremely low intellectual calibre. exits.s.s

Agree! But all people in SOL are not intellectuals. We have Xaji Xundjuf, We have Somalia, We have Jacaylbaro, we have General Duke, We have rudy. Different threads for different markets! :D :D :D

P.s. waryaa anigoo gabay somaliyad heli maxaa Ethiopian ii guurin. :D :D cilado yar yar bay leeyihiin. They are good as girlfriends, laakin xaasnimo, dee waa hadaad diyaar u tahay inaad communist ka noqoto emotionally (I mean in lagula yeesho). :D

This is a miss reading of the situation. ethios in the diaspora are practically indistinguishable from african americans but I you can see Somalis a mile away lol. Also, its the other way around, Hebasha are far more likely to marry an african american then cadans. Somalis on the other hand do not discriminate, white, arab bangladeshi... now they may date madow men, but as far marrying its few and far between, as opposed to the few hebashas that I know who married, god why am I posting here, lol

Habashi's not only occupying your land but also your mind. So, Abtigis, your not happy that the Somali girls are moving down the social ladder by marrying madows, whilst the Ethiopians are going the opposite direction with cadaans? Hmm. Me thinks you have a very caveman like attitude to females. It's like they are empty vessels, to be either given away as objects by the SNM, or taken by outsiders with total disregard for there wishes.

STOIC   

AT&T I live near DC (SEcond home of Ethiopians) and what i normally see is Xabashi getting laid by any race...At least we have a bit of religiosity that protects our inner sanctum...But take no solace in this as in America there are many Somali girls that are married to white as well as black. it depends on the social settings they meet.Some girls get hooked up in colleges while others at workplace or even at Salafi masjids. There is always that 'someone' who one is not to marry, but things changed here in the West. The interracial marriage don't cause much of stir anymore after all it is a choice and one has to live with it for the rest of their lives.Its not like we have gender imbalance or even about climbing the class status.I have seen succesful Somali woman married to a regular college sweetheart...I really don't get bothererd with it as much

Abtigiis   

All I said is I hear Ethiopians complain about their girls marrying white men, while I hear Somalis complaining about their girls marrying black men.

Abtigiis   

STOIC;768629 wrote:
AT&T I live near DC (SEcond home of Ethiopians) and what i normally see is Xabashi getting laid by any race...

This is not NEWS to me at all. Getting laid is a national hobby for Ethiopian girls. In fact, your chances of laying them down increases the more your Amharic is scarce.

I am also least bothered by inter-marriages. I think it is the future as more people from different backgrounds live in mega cities. There is nothing wrong with it. But the people back home (in Ethiopia, and Somalia) will preditictably be less tolerant of this thing.

Abtigiis   

According to the data I have Somalida ajanabiga guursata waxaa u badan SNM'ta. Matt Bryden, Roberts, Mark Gordon, and few others I have seen with Somali girls, in all case, they were SNM. :D :D

But whether that applies to those who are seen with the men with dreadlocks and muscular physique, Ngonge is in a better position to tell. I don't live in the west where these things happen.