Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

Owen liek Henry is a player who is famous world wide and has achieved quite a few things in his short career.

I would rate him soo much if he ditched Liverpool and moved to a bigger team for the sake of achieving something.

He need not look further than the expolits of Steven MacManaman for inspiration

Not That Juve needs him. I think he could be great for a time like Milan where Inzahgi and Thomasson provide Frustrating Partners for The Great Shevchencko

Baaniyal   

both teams were pathetic ,just Chelsea had more of an onus to attack. Am glad they won this one,cause i see them faltering easily later on,compared to Manu.

WingA   

what can i say?? we were sh!t!! end of story!! am really disappointed and you cant always be a happy supporter but thats football for ya!!

i know how you feel Northener!! ;)

Sorry lads reality check Chelsea's League Position doesnt lie i think we are witnessing the dawning of a new super power So man U and Arsenal better be looking over the shoulders

WingA   

Chelsea?? come on, they were lucky we got a draw with newcastle. but dont worry, we havent kicked into 6th gear yet..

Baaniyal   

Manu has been humbled by the worst team in the league today, Wolverhampton Wolves. What a complete disgrace,is this england's pride?

Wolves 1-0 Manu

LOOOOOL :D:D

Oh here we go.

The ref conned the retreating Wall and allows a doggy penality and you get all happy hey.

Bloody Frog has jumped from snails garnished with garlic n red wine to fish n chips :D:D .

BTW i went to watch chealsa v BHam yesturday (free of course) as i wouldnt pay for any premiershit match.

And my the most exiting thing of the whole mind numbing affair was the colour full language from the shady locals and the kick off at the end envolving mutu. the Intermitting 90 minutes was a bloody joke. I was left asking "where was the footy".

i was gonna ask for my money backk before rembering smile.gif

Baaniyal   

you need to update your understanding of the laws of the game. The ref did not tell the Villa player's to retreat,they assumed to be the case. In that matter Henry had the quick thinking of asking the ref for the quick free kick. Same shit happened to Arsenal a few seasons back against a an O'leary managed Leeds.

No doubt that Chelsea-Birmingham game was a complete bore,but what do u expect from Birmingham who have shit face Robbie Savage in their squad. Same shit can be said bout the boredom i felt watching AC Milan get frustrated by

lowly Brescia.