Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

N.O.R.F   

looks like we may just get that champions league spot afer all!!

ps Sheff Utd for promotion!!!!!!!!!thru the playoffs

WingA   

ahhhh, whats happening to arsenal?? the champs looklike they are gonna finish 2nd this season!! hahaha..

where are all those arsenal fans gone??

N.O.R.F   

a few years ago i did not know any arsenal supporters, now they are every where and talkin ish, i hope they can shut it for another year, then youve got the man utd fans talkin ish for a year, cant win! Rather have a northern team win it tho!

WingA   

all you glory hunters!! get a real team and support it!!

all i can do is admire REAL MADRID but truly a UNITED fan!!

peez..

WingA   

oh, so your an arsenal fan huh?? lool.. your team couldnt test us so your going on about REAL..lool.. how sad!!

dont worry about united bruv, just concenrate on winning the Prem League and REAL winning the Champions League!! lool..

if beckham goes then we'll get someone better then him!! you'll see!!

peez..

LadyMo   

Originally posted by kcabuji:

Winger I just wonder wat will happen when David beckham leaves for Real Madrid...
:Dicon_razz.gif

Beckham has said in many interviews ova de last few days dat it was hear-say.

Also apparently Real Madrid said they had "No interest in buyin him" (BBC, 2003)

Ooh Kcabuji-I like Turkey they're a brilliant team but they need more team spirit and they must stop puttin themselves down but doin child-like stuff- it looks unprofessional.

But I wish them de best.

I also wish England good so may de best team win.

man all y'all been talking about was soccer....i thought it was basketball or football....aight then...keeping on betting ppl.....i'm out..peace.

N.O.R.F   

England can beat Turkey in Turkey, if they play like they did already against them and if they dont get linched b4 the game!

icon_razz.gif I think the reason England won last time had to do with the Nasty English Holligan fans. It is getting harder for visiting teams to play in England nowadays. From Risict slurs to throwing things, Turkish Team had though time playing... At times they looked as they scared... :eek:

Beckham will go to Real Madrid or an other spanish team. Remember last time, Real Madrid denied buying Ronaldo, but they signed him anyway. So Man Utd Fans do not be sad... Beckham has to move on and Arsenal has to Move IN.

Peace

_39166777_henry203.jpg

WingA   

I think the reason England won last time had to do with the Nasty English Holligan fans. It is getting harder for visiting teams to play in England nowadays. From Risict slurs to throwing things, Turkish Team had though time playing... At times they looked as they scared...

thats the biggest bullsh!t i have ever heard!! lool.. you are sooooooo funny!!

any excuse huh?? loool..

peez..