Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

SoMa_InC   

Arsenal Rulezzzzzzzzzz

Da Gunnerz will Gun down any team...no doubt

Only Tyme will tell...DA Premiership iz ourz, dont know bout da champions league but i'll bet dat Man utd aint gonna make it 2 da final...

peace

WingA   

its so funny, 4 mins gone liverpool have 10 men and united have a penalty........ oops, 1-0 united.. hahahaha!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

Asalaamu caleykum.........

.....4-0 shidh!

I reckon that was a major fluke.....Man U were bloody lucky 2day...and as 4 that Van 'The Man'...He needs some 1 2 sort his Dutch Ass out good and proper....But MAN U HATERS...Dont despair coz ...ARSENAL are gonna keep dominating the Pre'ship...nothing new there....

Ok all i gotta say is ARSENAL rule....&....MANU drool.....My all time fav footballers include;

Henry AKA My Hubby

Kanoute AKA My Ex

Zinedine AKA My Ex Cleaner

Raul

Kulivert

Figo

Ronaldo

Cafu ect................

ARSENAL 4 THE FA CUP N ARSENAL 4 THE PRE'SHIP

Salaamz!

Mrs Henry

Player of the Year shortlist revealed

Strikers dominate the nominations for the PFA Players' player of the year award with Arsenal's midfielder Patrick Vieira failing to even make the six-man shortlist.

Vieira has been a dominating force in the Gunners' season but team-mate Thierry Henry is the favourite to win the award, with Everton's Wayne Rooney expected to be named the young player of the year.

Henry faces competition from Manchester United's Ruud van Nistelrooy and Paul Scholes, current Premiership leading scorer James Beattie plus a couple of old war-horses in Alan Shearer and Gianfranco Zola.

Players' player of the year nominations: James Beattie (Southampton), Thierry Henry (Arsenal), Paul Scholes (Manchester United), Alan Shearer (Newcastle), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Manchester United), Gianfranco Zola (Chelsea)

Young player of the year nominations: Craig Bellamy (Newcastle), Jermain Defoe (West Ham), Jermaine Jenas (Newcastle), John O'Shea (Manchester United), Scott Parker (Charlton), Wayne Rooney (Everton)

WingA   

boy, what can i say about tonites game..

we deserved a WIN and them gunners were so lucky to come back but i give them credit for "COLE's" goal but the second goal was pure OFFSIDE so you gonners got away with this time around but can you hold your nerves to the wire?? that is the big Q!!

my player of the year goes to => Van the Man

my young player of the year goes to => Rooney AKA Roonaldo.... for making a full international game with 8 prem matches!!

peez..

H   

good game last nit!!

van da man (words can't say it all)

o'shea for breakin into first team club + country ( been so impressive wit his ball handlin, skills, pace....)

cumon' manchester united u can do it ;):D

NinBrown   

shujui...the best player this year James Beattie , considering he plays for southampton.

best team of the season...Arsenal by far..only the last few weeksthey were in 2nd gear b4 that..they were magic and they willwin the double double...

Somali Students Association football tournament 2003...the best team Was LGU..guess who the player manager was..our own boy Shujui-Moja, well done mate....

N.O.R.F   

see how u lot keep it a london thing (the tournament), keep it that way, save yr selves the embarassment!

any tournaments in the future, i'ma come down there and show yall what football is!

WingA   

dont worry bruv, i didnt know about the tournament coz they know South East London will have up any team!!

james beatie is an average player like kevin phillps!!

Man utd 4Eva...............