Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

Blessed   

Oh well!

Better luck next time. United couldve done better. I guess, U win some n lose some.

This forum needs a 'crying' smily redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

Liverpool!

All Man U fans, always look on the bright side of life, we havnt done much this year so i'm gonna make the most of this!

WingA   

i wanted to united to lose so they know what losing is like and i hope that makes them more hungry to win the league and Champions league!!

p.s. i'd rather they won 3 points at old trafford!!

peez..

H   

arsenal that wasn't impresive @ll na'mean 'cuz vieira was not available.... bad defense boyz.... man utd wasn't impressive too but we got 3 pts na'mean..... toons impressive enough! boro impressive too...... mick's sunderland point of no return unless got some miracles

WingA   

arsenal thought they won the league with alot of points clear but i would laugh if they lost the league and CL.. gunners fans make me dislike there own team because they think they are the best team in europe but we'll see..

peez..

H   

lolol over confident is what they tryin b... na'mean. da gunners can't handle their canons in many fronts icon_razz.gif

RaMpAgE   

yow whats this arsenal bashing?

to all u man utd fans just remember ur glory days are over.just coz we lost on the weekend does mean u guys will catch up..just means we will win the title under ur nose which makes it more sweeter..and more pain for u man utd.. :Dicon_razz.gif