Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Khaatumo 2 Congress: The Reigniting of Great Minds, Great History, Great Nationalism

Freedom;767763 wrote:
Like i said it anit flying high in my capital looool.

Then why would you worry about it, if it's flying in cities/town and areas you don't settle?

Freedom   

To make a point! You support Somalia then dont claim lands that dont want to be part of Somalia! You unionst always say SSC is part of Somalia and if the people want that i have no issue but when it comes to lands where the people want to be apart from Somalia like Hargisia you lots scream you cant be nation. So if you agree to let lands that dont want to be part of Somalia we give lands that dont want to be part of somaliland.

Freedom;767770 wrote:
To make a point! You support Somalia then dont claim lands that dont want to be part of Somalia! You unionst always say SSC is part of Somalia and if the people want that i have no issue but when it comes to lands where the people want to be apart from Somalia like Hargisia you lots scream you cant be nation. So if you agree to let lands that dont want to be part of Somalia we give lands that dont want to be part of somaliland.

I for one and all the rest of Awdalites and SSC and those from Makhir want is for Somaliland to stop claiming us and we as Somalia will not claim you guys. To you be your territories/area and to us be our territories/area. How hard is that?

Freedom   

So you then are against the TFG claiming Somaliland correct? If i understand your logic stop claiming our land and we wont yours right? As a Unionist i want you to state you support Somaliland regions that are 100% support of Indpendence and your disapproval with TFG position that Somaliland is part of Somalia and i am all for SSC parts to go with Somalia. Are you ok with this view.

Freedom;767782 wrote:
So you then are against the TFG claiming Somaliland correct? If i understand your logic stop claiming our land and we wont yours right? As a Unionist i want you to state you support Somaliland regions that are 100% support of Indpendence and your disapproval with TFG position that Somaliland is part of Somalia and i am all for SSC parts to go with Somalia. Are you ok with this view.

I am against anyone claiming the Hergeisa-based Secessionist militia in searching for Independence, as long as they don't claim an inch of territories that are not settled by the clans of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera and Western-Ceerigaabo.

Stop claiming the lands of the clan of Awdal, the clans of Laascaanood, Eastern-Ceerigaabo, Southern-Ceerigaabo and Buuhoodle and we're good.

Freedom   

At least we agree on one thing stop claiming areas that dont want you i am ok with that, but please tell your view to other Unionist you still scream no to Somaliland ok looool.

Freedom;767787 wrote:
At least we agree on one thing stop claiming areas that dont want you i am ok with that, but please tell your view to other Unionist you still scream no to Somaliland ok looool.

I will insha'allah. I hate when SSC and other Unionists claim Somaliland or the Hergeisa-Based Secessionist clan in forcing them as part of Somalia. If the clans of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera don't want to be part of Somalia, then respect their choice and let them go. The same for those that don't want to be part of Somaliland or leave Somalia, no one should force them, either.

I'm glad you and I have a mutual understanding. If only the rest were like you and I.

cerigabo is not yours ssc man..the lands you are claiming all of you put together is not more than 10%.At the end of the day there will be war & you lose big.There will be no more nonesense.

Freedom   

I say its a start, I dont think no one should be forced either from the Somaliland side or Somalia side. But i hope this is example for others in this forum that we can compromise for the greater good of the people.

Freedom;767792 wrote:
I say its a start, I dont think no one should be forced either from the Somaliland side or Somalia side. But i hope this is example for others in this forum that we can compromise for the greater good of the people.

Definitely. The likes of you put a smile on my face and love walahi. If only there were thousands of like you and I. The amount of lives that would be saved, the amount of mothers that would have a good time over a cup of shaah with sheeko, instead of cry over the death of their fathers, brothers, husbands and sons.

May Somaliland, SSC, Awdal, Maakhir and the rest of the Somali people see the light and understand that NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED!