Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Please Vote for MO FARAH

NGONGE   

I didn't vote. I was busy watching Chelsea draw with Spurs. Did Mo come third? Good for him. Now he should go and win the Olympics.

Libaax-Sankataabte;767077 wrote:
War ninku waa soomaaliye u codeeya. Siyaasaddu waa iska ciyaar oo meel fog ma jirtee walaakeen u codeeya.

Too bad you didn't make him a banner on SOL .... :D

Malika   

^Would Mo Farah's winning have helped to change policies that would have effected hundreds of people - does his running highlight the needs of the thousands of Somalis wherever he lives? - dont let tribal mindsets cloud your logic.

Can't decipher even simple sentences imika miyaa? I'm not hating - I think he should have won. No doubt he'll have a better chance next year, I'A. Now shut up and go eat some socks.

Jacaylbaro;767113 wrote:
Too bad you didn't make him a banner on SOL ....
:D

Why JB? Was he willing to pay for advertisement? Who on SOL did you contact awoowe about making an advertisement for Mo Farah?

Please clarify your comment.

Even if Mo wins the double next year in London (10k + 5K) which would cement his position amongst the all time greats. I fear however even then he would be ignored by the majority of the British public because he's that FOREIGN lad. He has a great story behind him and he's now using his fame to draw attention to the plight of his fellow Somalis with his foundation. He doesn't need meaningless BBC gongs when greatness beckons. I can't wait to see how he fares against the legend that is Kenny B. The two go head to head in the Edinburgh cross country event in the new year. In some ways Mo is quite unlucky to have peaked with Kenny still in the game (The mans arguably the greatest distance athlete of all time, the Usain Bolt of his discipline), but as the saying goes to be the best.....Good luck Mo, wishing you a successful 2012.