Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Mahiga’s Woman, Art and SNM’s Pimp politics

Carafaat   

A_Khadar;766312 wrote:
Without me siding with Abtigiis, but the lot from snm neither deny nor nullified the accusation against their entities past and present of using their women to further their political ambitions.. As long Abtigiis keeps pushing that button, JB remembers Allah, NG waits the meal to be ready and Carafaat beats the bush by taking it to wrong direction.. ....

Come on A_Khadar, its a bit far fetched accusation dont you think. Mise sheekadu wexe ku tahay, In (love and) war everything is allowed!

Abwaan   

I really don't understand this topic aan ka ahayn aflagaaddo meelaha duulduulaysa. Fadlan halla is-ixtiraamo, dumarka, ragga iyo qabiillada Soomaaliyeed oo dhanna halla ixtiraamo!

LANDER   

This man suffers from a severe form of inferiority complex. Only a lesser man would fabricate stories and disrespect women in order to boost his self-worth. Recognize that and guard your own values by not indulging in the same foolishness.

^^^

Abtigiis just loves the lime light,expect worse coming from his mouth.Atleast he's not in high office in somalia,could imagine that, making people at each others throat.He has the ability to create disaster...no wonder Siyaad was some kind cousin.

I remmember it was cool coming back to this site few months ago after long absence,then all of a sudden he started shameful stuff about SNM,somaliland,puntland etc....and since it went down the drain....Qabiil is the order of the day.

LANDER;766359 wrote:
This man suffers from a severe form of inferiority complex. Only a lesser man would fabricate stories and disrespect women in order to boost his self-worth. Recognize that and guard your own values by not indulging in the same foolishness.

:D :D :D

This is heading exactly as I imagined. Abtigiis boiling, to the maximum level, the blood of the secessionists. Loool.

Abtigiis   

Somalis have yet to learn debating issues abstemiously. This is part of our collective adolescence in the realms of dialogue and discussions. We simply cannot talk about the agenda at hand, but rather relish in the one percieved to be behind the expressed agenda. Even when a man is killed by a known town vagrant, we quickly start discussing "cidda ka danbeysay". It is a curse.

If all men in SOL go the way of Uchi, and get contented to stalk those whose ideas they do not agree with, it is going to be a very intolerant forum where the confines of discussion is limited to what a small clique of self-appointed guardians of morality and good manners like only. As much as we disagree with posts in SOL, we should let the admin define if someone is breaking the rules and debate the issues raised rather than the person. If we can't do that, we then should shut up and weep in front of our computer screens, cursing our schooling, our inability to effectively counter rival opinions. Rather, what many with the brain size of a chicken do is whine endlessly and drag the motivations of the writer into the story as if that answers the issues raised.

I alleged SNM uses unhygenic political tactics when in combat mode. I could be wrong, I could be right. I alleged the recent story of Mahiga and the concubine (a story I have not started, for the record) fits into a long-established pattern of pawning women for political ends. Again, I could be right or wrong. An intelligent response could be Ngonge's "we are all in it". A daft one could be the "bacaaaaaaaaaaac" mantra of Jacaylbaro. Or Xaji Xundjuf's embarrassed silence, as a man who have witnessed some of these misdeeds first-hand in his days as a mujaaheed. What it cannot be is talking about the clan composition of the whores in Nairobi. What it cannot be is talking about insults against somali women, which is not written anywhere in this thread.

Again, for the record, this poster was not in his mother's stomach when a perceptive poet composed accusatory lines along similiar themes, and said " Waa taa midaan dhalay idhaa, maydhan yaa gadane". This could well be a wrong characterisation. If my allegation is a fable, it is a fable that started before the 21st century. But let us refute it boldly. Let us kill it with relvant refutations. A man whose intestines are full of air dreads jumping up and down, for there is a risk he will break an avalanche of fetid air and will disgrace himself publicly. I see a sort of that dread in the eyes of some secessionists. No one is saying SNM doesn't engage in these acts so far.

Abtigiis   

Maaddeey, taas waan sheegay. ceebta waa loo dhan yahay. Waxaan hadda ku jirnaa waa sidii wa looga qaban lahaa ee cidda ceebtaas ina baday looga joojin lahaa hawlgalada sharaf dhaca u keenaya soomalinimada. Hawshaas baan ku hawlan ahaye, cid wax kama sheegayo. Xalkuna wuxuu ka biloowdaa in cilladu meeshay ka jirto la tilmaamo oo la islaqaato.

^^^

Insect creeping on the flesh.All your big ideas liberating your kin come down to endlessly proving what's in woman's between 2 legs!

Irritate,irritate that's all left with you....you no different than the man who stole the "needle" from the one who killed his brother,as payback!

Abtigiis   

Dear Burhadeer,

You are a good debater and I take your taunts seriously. But on this occassion, you missed the point by a wide margin. You see, far more urgent than the liberation of a certain region is upholding the integrity, sancitity and humanity of women in general, and somali women in particular. Any act that dehumanises women needs to be named and shamed, whether it is done by a rapist gurriella outfit in democaratic congo, or by pimping SNM politicians. That is what I have done and I stand tall and proud, convinced I have done my part in this stolid struggle of fighting evil.

Abtigiis   

Burahadeer,

Perplexed by the connotations of this nairobi birds of pleasure, I just gave a call to a man I know could know about this issue. It may be tongue-in-cheek, but he says in the last by-elections, there were rumors the somali night birds disproportionately voted for the losing MP, by the name Johnny. Now that is totally counter-intiutive. For all we know Johnny is a religious man. It could be false, unless the voting pattern didnot consider the religiosity or non-religiosity of the candidates.

Abtigiis   

:D :D :D :D :D looooooool!

NEVER budgeted for that one! Indeed, the assertion is suspect, and your alibi further discounts it. :D

Eey the hangover, i forgot!

BUT, hey, the voting hours extended until 7:00 a.m in the evening! They could sneak out in their tights, dip their long nails into the ink, vote for the bearded man, and could get back to business!