Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Mahiga’s Woman, Art and SNM’s Pimp politics

Is this guy pretending to be dumb or is his inner OG taking over and his IQ is in freefall?

War let me try again; YOUR MEN ARE AT THE MINUTE WORKING FOR THE ETHIOPIAN OCCUPATION THAT'S KILLING, PILLAGING ANDRAPING YOUR PEOPLE. Under what circumstances can you claim the moral high ground?

This is a forum full of adults, don't come here with weak arguments as they will be shoved back down your throat.

And if you care about Somali females start with your own in addis and Nairobi..

Abtigiis   

Zack and the rest of men from the same soil,

please, please do not allow the discussion to take the direction of debating the clan composition of the hookers in Nairobi and Addis. While we all know the facts, it doesn't help to go that way and urinate on this serious discourse about SNM's pimp politics. Please.

Abokor, we can discuss the behaviour of Og men politically in another thread. Let emotion and hot burco blood not take its toll on your rationality. Refute if SNM is known for using women in politics. That is the issue.

Abtigiis;766255 wrote:
Carafaat,
watch your mouth,
cousin. I don't know about the prostitutes in Nairobi. In fact, I haven't seen them at all. I hear they are there, but if I were to look for a woman (which I don't because I have few I am married to), I think I can afford some in better places than brothels. Also,
prostitution has no clan, or colour.
If you were insinutaing a certain clan has more over the others,
for me all Somalis are Somalis
, and that is a collective shame for all of us, the same way the SL girl's horror story is a horror to all of us.

SNM as a political entity must banish this bizarre belief that to control a man you have to aim for below the belt, where his reproductive organs are. In the liberation days, it was about winning the war, today it is for the attainment of the coveted ‘African Hashimite’ republic. That is where I have a problem with SNM.

Ngonge, it is far more appropriate to imagine the damage and
mutilation
the beefy Bantu has caused to the sister, than what she looks like.

Allah ha ku cafiyo is all i can say ....

Abtigis dont try and be smart. What you are saying is that we pimp our sisters to attain our goals, what I'm saying is that you guys pimp the house and everything in it, including the females, the old and young, the men plus the land. Can you refute that?

NGONGE   

^^ Hada dumarka wuu ka godbay and is now questioning our ability to "mutilate". Miyanaan ku odhan bahasho wali waa la karinayaa? Ila "wasladaha hilibka" la soo gaaray! :D :D

Carafaat   

Abtigiis, you should check out the Nairobi night clubs, Florida 1, Florida 2, Casablanca. There is even a champaign room(strip club). Plenty of Somali girls. Why dont you go check it out and ask them who their pimps are.

And then we can start writing letters to the pimps of these days rather then the retired SNM pimps of the '80's.

A_Khadar   

Complicated;766252 wrote:
Wakaas waxaan ka yaabanaa, even the few sensible Solers waad ka xanaajisaye maad Abtigiis naga daysid waxan aad walaaqayso.

Do you mean few sensible successionists.lol.. Abtigiis never blinks for such opportunities..

A_Khadar   

Without me siding with Abtigiis, but the lot from snm neither deny nor nullified the accusation against their entities past and present of using their women to further their political ambitions.. As long Abtigiis keeps pushing that button, JB remembers Allah, NG waits the meal to be ready and Carafaat beats the bush by taking it to wrong direction.. ....

A_Khadar adigu tell us about S Sado Cali and it's use, otherwise sit on the fence and don't throw mud at others.

Abtigis is a slave from Ethiopia who is short on good manners..

Abdul   

what about this 'beefy bantu' Mahiga who is using his position and power to bed a somali woman?I think its time to organize a protest and huge demonstrations against this guy.He should be replaced as soon as possible and sent packing to his village of Iringa or Dodoma.