Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

Guur Xumaaday ” Waa Gabay Ka Hadlaya Gabadha SNM Siisay Mahiiga “

A_Khadar   

Dumarka Somaliyeed ceeb malaha cayna yaan loo quudhin.. What was that famous poet said, when a Bari poetry man bad mouthed the women from the North, "Dumarka waa inoo dhex".. was the respond somthing like that.... Markaa hablaha yaa lacayn.. Regarding to this poet now, Gabyaagu uun wuxuu sheegay in gabadhaa Mhagia la siiyey uu Godane kaga haboonaa..

Kool_Kat   

Dr_Osman;765343 wrote:
See ill give u a hint in mogadishu you will never be president because the locals there know your ladies
80%
are not like other somali women. Those 3 girls u mention are not even 0.000009% of bariga!!! but when ppl go to bosaso-galkayo-garowe they see respectable ppl in the clear majority you go to hargeisa its totally the opposite. Its not about having 2 or 3 bad girls, the problem is when
90%
of ur women that are bad at that home and abroad thats why u will never ever be president of somalia cause of that culture!!!

WAIT A MINUTE!!! Let me get this, 80% of their women are not like other Somali women, while 90% of their women are bad! Something isn't adding up here...Sheekadu ma 80% baa mise waa 90%? Yaase tirikoobkaas suubiyay? Xageese lagu suubiyay? Imisa dumar ah ayaa laga soo qaaday?

It's a damn shame for a Somali man(kusheeg) to actually open his mouth (well fingers in this matter) to disrespect Somali women, regardless of their region! It says a lot about one's upbringing...Ha'isoo marina dheh...Waxaase kasii daran kuwa lasii tirsanaya oo leh "what about your women"...Curuur fowqal caruuriin...

Waxa jira mashruuc aan la gelin lagana maansoonne

Dibnahaa maroorsama ninkii mawqifkaa gala'e

Ma macaasho kii ceeb hablaha ugu miciinaaye

Maanshaa-Allee dumarku waa ma-hurtadeenniiye

Waa midho inoo wada dhexoon cidi ka maarmeyne

Midda aad qabtiyo hooyadaa laga mataalaaye

Maxaa cayda mooskaaga taal magane kuu geeyey

macdantii xishoodkiyo maxaa sharafti kaa maydhay

Dharbaaxo Jiin ilahoow ku naxariiso

At the end of the day if a Somali Woman ay dhibantahay you will not say wa reer hebel eeh aan iskaga dhaqaaqe but you will help her. ama reer hebel weye reerkodaa isku ma fiicnin marka hablahoodaan cayaya xaaje rageed maha but than again meeshan caruur ba iskugu so hadhay.

A_Khadar   

I realized now how old XX is..lol.. Exactly XX..

Maanshaa-Allee dumarku waa ma-hurtadeenniiye

Waa midho inoo wada dhexoon cidi ka maarmeyne

Xaal ha la siiyo hablaha somaliyeed oo dhan..

Duufaan   

This was not what I intended. This is a political and sarcastic poem and I though poetry lovers will enjoy it. Unfortunately it turned insult to Somali women in general and I am sorry about this. Insulting Somali women is insulting your mother where ever region she is from. It was not about Somali women.

This was about Mahigan first place the UN representative of Somalia who made positive remarks for Somaliland recognition and alleged women from Toronto who had relationship with him and have strong influence for his work. Reported married with him, even AMIIR made cartoons the lady and Mahigan. Unfortunately many people here cannot read Somali language and never read the poem. The poem is very classic, the author put himself the girl shoos and he is sad about it.

There are other women who are married with foreigners who working for Somaliland recognition. I am very confessed, there are some of separist men who are encouraging for those kind of activity and I am war with separatist and their supporters.

My point and the author point is, you do not put Somali women in harm.

Baashi   

That's more like it my man. Tell ya what Mahiga is just a UN officer. He may seem that he has great deal of influence to many commentators. That is not the case though.

Aim high and attack secessionism and its false prophets. The secession, the secessionist, their agenda, their tactics -- all are fair game. Exposed its holes and challenge hardcore believers.

Carafaat   

Duufaan;765438 wrote:
This was not what I intended. This is a political and sarcastic poem and I though poetry lovers will enjoy it. Unfortunately it turned insult to Somali women in general and I am sorry about this. Insulting Somali women is insulting your mother where ever region she is from. It was not about Somali women.

This was about Mahigan first place the UN representative of Somalia who made positive remarks for Somaliland recognition and alleged women from Toronto who had relationship with him and have strong influence for his work. Reported married with him, even AMIIR made cartoons the lady and Mahigan. Unfortunately many people here cannot read Somali language and never read the poem. The poem is very classic, the author put himself the girl shoos and he is sad about it.

There are other women who are married with foreigners who working for Somaliland recognition. I am very confessed, there are some of separist men who are encouraging for those kind of activity
and I am war with separatist and their supporters.

My point and the author point is, you do not put Somali women in harm.

Your comment here is more insulting then your first one. Sxb, take advice from Baashi and rather focus on the issue.

and MMA loves to keep and read such threads .....

and I'm even disappointed with LST ..

Maybe XX should open a new thread and insult Galkayo and Jowhar women for both of them to jump in 5 min and delete both the thread and the poster .....

Kool_Kat   

^Miyaad calaacali walaal? Naga dhaaf yaaqoo, wax meeshan lagu soo dhajiyay wax eey hablaha Somaliland ka qaadeysa ama udhimeyso maleh...Hadii la tirtiro ayaaba markaa qiimo loo sii yeelay...

see how low so called puntlanders have sunk!! this the 6th bad thread about SL women in a month not counting individual posts.

They lost the war.....that's it.

Somalina   

The OP waa lagu yaqaan aflagaadeynta dumarka. Wax cusub ma aha.

Isku xishooda ragga dumarka caynaya, dhaqan xumada baadiyaha aad ka timideen kula noqda.

Kuwa unionist iyo bla bla ku jirana, wax iskula hara, nin edeb daran waa laga helaa agtiina, Axmed ina Jaad hadaad taqaaniin, cid tiraahda SL baa sidan ah ma aragtaan markuu halkan wax ku soo qoro?, bal cagaha dhulka dhigta. Shaqsi wuxuu yirina Somalia mas'uuliyad kama saarna, unionist iyo heesaha maalayacniga ee aad la soo boodaan meel iska dhiga oo ixtiraamka xoojiya.

Report the post if it bothers you like you're supposed to, nacnacda badana joojiya fadlan.

Wabilaahi Towfiiq.