Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Spirit of the Union (40 years of the UAE)

Som@li   

RAK joined a year later.

The union has helped the poorer states, AD is the heavy weight which owns over 86% of land and more than 95% of the oil output. I was reading somewhere the other day DUBAI now imports oil, as it run out of its oil.

LOL@NGONGE's habaar,

SL online brigade has unbeatable monopoly on Habaar

But unity will be natural outcome of the reconciliation Caravans your lot mocks day in and day out. Force is an option when and if it is needed. Remember the entire SSC movement is part of 'unity-by-force-if-needed' :D

Walle I use to laught at Odweynes legendary phrase "the defeated lot" directed at certain Sol residents. I use to think it was a bit harsh but the animosity, jealousy and hate is a little bit abnormal. I wouldn't surprised if the likes of Xin the loony pirates and the lost cagdheer regularly see a witch doctor in an effort to destroy Somaliland. Lol

I haven't included A_Khadar in that list simply put his one of our boys rebelling like a typical teenager against his guardians.

Carafaat;762502 wrote:
Indeed the UAE is an example of a real Union, working for its people after more then 40 years and where the Somali one failed after less then a year in 1961.

Inshallah one day Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia, Somali region of O, NFD will sit around a table and deliver throught unity and cooperation for their people as well.

Carafaat   

indeed Xaaji, cooperation and unity make people stronger. unfortuantly some stil cant let go the past and dream of reinstating the failed Republic and see this as a form of unity. No wonder they have failed 17 times.

A_Khadar   

Abdul;762637 wrote:
Oh..Those teenagers,I still remember how they whipped you in kalshale.

;);) They still believe it wasn't us but Jiman iyo Malaa'igo..

N.O.R.F   

A great level of development achieved by the UAE in 40 years. Just seeing what they achieved in the 5 years and being involved has been remarkable. Long may it continue.

As for unity in the Somali sense, what ever happened happened but getting worked up over it whenever somesone challenges it is a little peculiar. Is dajiya. There is no unity. Period.

NGONGE;762596 wrote:
Oh..I forgot to mention that both Qatar and Bahrain were invited to this union but they declined and decided to go their own way. They're both doing well it seems.

:D :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;762596 wrote:
Oh..I forgot to mention that both Qatar and Bahrain were invited to this union but they declined and decided to go their own way. They're both doing well it seems.

As for Xiin's unity by force; dee adeer waan daalay. Bila ciidan baad tahay. Xabashi iyo Kenyan na waad diiday. Force-kan aad ka hadlayso marka moxo noqon dee? Habaar?
:D

Jacaylbaro;762730 wrote:

But then Bahrain, Qatar and UAE are united in the GCC(Golf Cooperation Council). Unity is such a beauty and there are so many diffrent forms and shapes of unity.

Xiin, kan foosha xum ee dadka aad ku qasbisid ma nagadeysid :D

GCC-leaders.jpg