Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Spirit of the Union (40 years of the UAE)

NGONGE   

final_spirit.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

37129.gif

ِAfter 40 years of unity and hardwork, they sent a guy to wave the flag in the Himalayas! :D

Satellite.jpg

And, of course....

3769248517.jpg

na01de-mainart.jpg

Carafaat   

Indeed the UAE is an example of a real Union, working for its people after more then 40 years and where the Somali one failed after less then a year in 1961.

Inshallah one day Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia, Somali region of O, NFD will sit around a table and deliver throught unity and cooperation for their people as well.

Carafaat;762502 wrote:
Indeed the UAE is an example of a real Union, working for its people after more then 40 years and where the Somali one failed after less then a year in 1961.

Inshallah one day Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia, Somali region of O, NFD will sit around a table and deliver throught unity and cooperation for their people as well.

There will be unity as long as every skinny faces Xamar:-)

Carafaat;762502 wrote:

Inshallah one day Djibouti, Somaliland, Somalia,
Somali region of Oga
d
enia
, NFD will sit around a table and deliver throught unity and cooperation for their people as well.

That's better I corrected for you :)

Only if we were united as one we could have achieved ten times more then what they have achieved.

A_Khadar   

Absolutely Blue.. Probably lack of resources is blame.. Let us dig this resource in underground and we will be a happy family... Those who enjoy high mirqaam will have all they want, those who enjoy having daanto sessions around have them, with those Moxog desire, let them enjoy, those love Malaay will catch more, those can live with Waarikow, let them have always and I will enjoy my camel milk..

A_Khadar;762572 wrote:
Absolutely Blue.. Probably lack of resources is blame.. Let us dig this resource in underground and we will be a happy family... Those who enjoy high mirqaam will have all they want, those who enjoy having daanto sessions around have them, with those Moxog desire, let them enjoy, those love Malaay will catch more, those can live with Waarikow, let them have always and I will enjoy my camel milk..

True also because we are too busy dividing our country into smaller independant countries and fighting each other. If your always in drama and trouble it's hard to make progress. Wish we could all fight for the same cause and not for like example 20 different causes lol.

NGONGE   

Oh..I forgot to mention that both Qatar and Bahrain were invited to this union but they declined and decided to go their own way. They're both doing well it seems.

As for Xiin's unity by force; dee adeer waan daalay. Bila ciidan baad tahay. Xabashi iyo Kenyan na waad diiday. Force-kan aad ka hadlayso marka moxo noqon dee? Habaar? :D