Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Abtigiis Vs Xiin

Damn nothing better as entertainment then seeing oldies fight with bakorads flying. The thin guy is the white version of Muhammed Ali :P

Ps i'm supporting Abtigiis he is the thin one, Go Abtigiis Go Go.

Abtigiis   

I and Xinn are good friends, with reciprocal admiration for one another. If we tussle here, it is only because Xinn takes positions not on the merits of the issues at hand, but based on where Abtigiis stands on these issues. :D He has decided that because A&T is fickle, whatever he supports must be bad.

The other worrying trend I see in him of late is undue obsession with supposed analysis of white guys about Somalia. He thinks highly of analysts for whom stating which clan resides in which region is a big discovery. Unless he afflicted with self-hate as a somali, a better analysis is given in SOL by resident SOLers about the current somalia situation, Kenyan invasion etc than all of the articles he advertises here as if they are wirtten by God's emisseries.

Other than this foibles, the man is great and a good friend. The fact is he earns more support in SOL for his manners than for his ideas. Of course, he plays the man these days, but that is what we do when we are in desperation. Abtigiis supports Ethiopia is his new song, something no one with elementary knowledge of politics can't take, given my well-known political views about zenawi and Ethiopia. Even Faarax-Brawn, as deft as he is in political matters, will not fall for this. :D

Abtigiis;762034 wrote:
I and Xinn are good friends, with reciprocal admiration for one another. If we tussle here, it is only because Xinn takes positions not on the merits of the issues at hand, but based on where Abtigiis stands on these issues.
:D
He has decided that because A&T is fickle, whatever he supports must be bad.

The other worrying trend I see in him of late is undue obsession with supposed analysis of white guys about Somalia. He thinks highly of analysts for whom stating which clan resides in which region is a big discovery. Unless he afflicted with self-hate as a somali, a better analysis is given in SOL by resident SOLers about the current somalia situation, Kenyan invasion etc than all of the articles he advertises here as if they are wirtten by God's emisseries.

Other than this foibles, the man is great and a good friend. The fact is he earns more support in SOL for his manners than for his ideas. Of course, he plays the man these days, but that is what we do when we are in desperation. Abtigiis supports Ethiopia is his new song, something no one with elementary knowledge of politics can't take, given my well-known political views about zenawi and Ethiopia. Even Faarax-Brawn, as deft as he is in political matters, will not fall for this.
:D

What political matters? I refuse to be a qabilisti, and if that makes me deft, I am happy abtiow. However, I will always support Xiin,until the day you denouce the Kenyan invasion or when you start making sense,whichever comes first :)

^^Which means if they were, he would support Ethiopia's rule over O.g.a.den per the new logic :D

War kani intuu xiin iska celi lahaa buu lumay wallaahi