Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Funny Somali Guy (lol)

The more important question is, what's wrong w/the the dude that is recording's voice? the attention should've been on him.

& who cares if he is recording with an 'iphone 4s' (pretentious much?)

Youngin' these days (excluding me lol) find it comical when recently arrived Somalis (or more cultured ones) express themselves... but they always do it in a 'i'm not laughing with you, but at you' manner, which i find it to be very arrogant & disrespectful.

LoL Flight 13. Qosol Badanaa. Basementiga ayuu degen yahay, Smoke detector kana battery gii ayaa ka dhamaaday, oo dhiiqdiisa waad moqloosaa. Numberka uu sheegay anaa wacay oo lama qabanaayo. Beentiis waaye.

Bluelicious;761295 wrote:
What is he brushing into his hair with a toothbrush, that substance looks gross :confused:

Maskiinka asagoo yar ayeey ciro gashay nooh. waa iska caadi. :)

Aaliyyah   

lol looks like he is just having fun..but ceeb wuxu ku dhigay he looks in his 30s or maybe early 40s - sidan in uu isku dhaamo aheed. I wouldnt mind a 18 years old kid entertaining himself in utube..

mise war iyo wacaal kama hayo in utube la geliyey..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

bluelicious lool I didnt get that part too..I have to admit I was laughing throughout the whole video.. He is funny in a weird way!

Narniah, the ending was funny lol@open available..kan caadi ma aha. kursiga ba ka dhacay by then :)

Aaliyyah;761377 wrote:
bluelicious lool I didnt get that part too..I have to admit I was laughing throughout the whole video.. He is funny in a weird way!

Narniah, the ending was funny lol@open available..kan caadi ma aha. kursiga ba ka dhacay by then
:)

I gotta give it to him he was funny indeed I seriously couldn't get past that part I wonder what it was that green gross stuff, I forwarded the video a bit when I saw that, but I agree with Somalicentric this video was not made for fun it rather was a '' i'm not laughing with you but at you '' video and was to embarass him just because he was different that's not a nice thing to do especially if they are your friend or family.

Narniah   

I too have picked up on the the filming guys tone, it seemed like he was throwing his friend under the bus. But truth be told the guy might be a 'fob' but he got swagga on point!

He's ridiculously funny, I watched the video several times each time It left me in tears out of laughter.:)

I love the ending and of course when he does the 'Billy jean' song. lol

Narniah;761493 wrote:
I too have picked up on the the filming guys tone, it seemed like he was throwing his friend under the bus. But truth be told the guy might be a 'fob' but he got swagga on point!

He's ridiculously funny, I watched the video several times each time It left me in tears out of laughter.
:)

I love the ending and of course when he does the 'Billy jean' song. lol

Same here girl but I had to rewatch some parts because I didn't understood it very well. That's something I noticed too most fobs got a swagga maybe because they don't care how the rest of the world perceives them they just seem to do their own thing and it works. But the drama starts as soon as they change and become arrogant just because they are now in the west.