Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xinnfanin Sings for Faroole

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;760390 wrote:
NGONGE reminds of dadkii Maxamad Siyaad habaari jiray not really giving serious on the day after.

Barre was a dictator and even a dictator (under certain circumstances) can be reasoned with. Al Shabab can not. I don't understand how you fail to see this (even though you withdrew your support for them).

Guru, Somalia does not have such a choice today. It has to be pragmatic and real. It has to understand that for any progress to take place the menace of Al Shabab should be ended first. Che and others prefer Al Shabab to outsiders yet fail to see that it is Al Shabab that will keep giving the outsiders an excuse to invade Somalia (with the Kampala bombing being a big example). Al Shabab waa uuf dee. :D

what after eradicating al-shabab, is the question many evade.

At least, i have ngonge's sob stance, that clan fights are better of, than al-shabab.

You cannot wish a vacuum power in action. whatever wrong al-shabab did, they too did erect peace, which is priceless.

who will come after them, is as important as the unparralleled want of getting rid of them.

Having said that, the ethiopian invasion is equally rated, if not worse,as the kenyan invasion, wrong and bad. Simple because they are historical enemies to our brethren somali galbed/onlf and the sovereignty of somalia. I believe they are the stakeholders of instability is somalia, having been funding bare hirale and many other warlords.

I would oppose their inavasion.

Ps. Oodweyne is a tribal satire in action.

Abtigiis;760349 wrote:
I support Ethiopian invasion 100%. As I said, Somalia needs stability first and political independence and soverignity second. It cannot continue to be a basket case and a money-making machine for the UN and Mahiga. What is going on is disgusting. Now the UN has issued a report saying three regions are out of famine, as if that is because of humanitarian assistance provided to these areas. IT IS NOT. It is because the rains have come and people have simply stopped to go to the camps that were set up during the Jilaal season. It is surprising that the downgrading of the needs comes at a week a survey on IDPs in Mogadishu revealed that there are 180,000 IDPs only (even this is false), while UNHCR and WFP were 'providing' food and non-food items to close to 1 million IDPs in the past few months in Mogadishu. It is causing a big embarrassment and the declaration of Bay, Bakool and Lower Shabelle famine-free is to pre-empt donor suspicions and backlash.

So, Somalia needs dawlad la xisaabtanta the predatory UN and NGOs. Upon hearing Kenya is attacking the Jubbas, it was surprising to hear all the whites in the UN restlessly shouting 'why is this happening? the humanitarian situation will get worse'. Waxaa la diidan yahay meeshu inay accessible noqoto si loo qariyo malaayinta lagu cunayo nairobi in the name of 'there is no acccess to Alshabab areas'.

Go Ethiopia finsish Alshabab. This is 2011 not 2006 when we all foolishly thought the ICU were bringing order to the country.

I am confused. This posts uses so many different arguments to rationalize a position of support, some of which contradict each other. For one where do you get the impression that these incursions will weaken Mahiga's sway? He has both publicly and privately supported them.If this was against his interest as you are attempting to portray it, why hasn't he expressed any displeasure with it? A critique of NGO's and their practices can also be tabled, but what does this have to do with Ethiopia/Kenya's incursions? Do you believe there presence will lessen the role of NGO's or reform them? I have no idea how you've reached this conclusion either.

Since you and many others, continue to herald such a position of support as a pragmatic one, why don't you articulate why you believe it will be successful? Blind hope is not enough, as I thought that was only the zone in which latte sipping optimists languish. Outline to us how and why you have the utmost confidence in these troops ability to eradicate alShabaab without a trace and restore legitimate governance?

Che -Guevara;760390 wrote:
NGONGE reminds of dadkii Maxamad Siyaad habaari jiray not really giving serious on the day after.

Are you saying Ngonge wa habar habaartanta oo kale

Oodweyne;760403 wrote:
^^^
:D

And, in that spirit of
"joint-at-the-hip"
light banter (between consenting adults, of course) let me say, that, you dear, are a long-passed-it's-sell-by-date
"fumbling-parody"
, with a streak of grating nervous tic in the form of enveloping an incessant fart to all who come near your vicinity, indeed..

What a nagging imbecile. if you don't like it, you can lump it.

just your stinking tribal naming is to blame.

i thought we all have mouths, no complexity needed.

Abtigiis   

Anyone with the bad luck of coming across “The Relief of Mafeking” by William Topaz McGonagall will die of laughter. McGonagall is not only remembered for being the most dreadful poet of all times; he won notoriety for showing no recognition of or concern for his peers' opinions of his work. I trust many of you SOLers will know Oodweyne is the McGonagall of the prose in SOL and hence his talk is not easy to understand. For instance, in The Relief of Mafeking, this is the first few lines:

Success to Colonel Baden-Powell and his praises loudly sing,

For being so brave in relieving Mafeking,

With his gallant little band of eight hundred men,

They made the Boers fly from Mafeking like sheep escaping from a pen.

If I had to do a The Releif of Oodweyne alone those lines, it will go:

Alshabab to Abtigiis and the boot-foot contingent is totally false

For being chancing false nationalism like scotland's central defender

With the wicked Xinfanin and the Sheikh Sharif bandwagon

Making him desperate and force him to run like a donkey that just saw a hot coke

Bottom-line: come agaian Oodweyne, I didn't get you. Bal gartaada af-soomali ku sheego not this zigzagging prose. :D

GoldCoast

Adeer, Mahiga doesn't care if Alshabab and TFG fight for the next century. And if others don't interfere directly, they can still make sure the war never ends by supporting rival sides. I believe that only the end of Alshabab can open the door for the gradual reclamation of somali soveriegnity. Let me give you an example: right now, any somali who tries to oppose Ethiopia's agenda or that of Kenya will easily be dismissed accused of being a terrorist or a sympatizer of terrorists. If this group ceases to exist and is throughly defeated, that argument will lose credence and therefore patriotic Somalis can easily tell the UN and whoever to get straight or get out of Somalia. There are too many countries vying for the virgin lands of Somalia and its resources and I can tell you all we need is an average government that can dictate terms to foreigners. There is no sight of that as long as we have Alshabab. That is my argument.

I can agree with you there, but I'm hard pressed to share such optimism with regards to their ability to defeat alShabaab. Seems their presence often only entrenches their base and propaganda, then it weakens them. If there was any evidence to the contrary, I could grudgingly support the incursions, but there is not. Just like Mahiga, Kenya/Ethiopia( and all foreigners) do not care if alShabaab and TFG fight till time immemorial as long as the problems are confined within Somalia and far away from their borders and interests.

Abtigiis   

Oodweyne;760423 wrote:
Mr. Abtigiis

One of the signs (that is the few that are uncontested in here) whereby one could know that one's interlocutor have lost the argument is when one sees the sheer spectacle of man tackling for all he is worth of the other's man; not, as one would expect, the argument that one was making, but the man, himself.

Hence, it's not difficult to imagine as to why dear
Mr. Abtigiis
would to rugby-tackle me, particularly, when, lamentably, the sheer erudition to which to argue others with deserts him, like now.

But, I suppose, in his defense, we can say that we do have, at least from time to time, a bad day at the office; in which, even, to get a nice cup of coffee from the coffee-machine round the corner, will come across as if it will need from us a thinking that befits a rocket-science sort of brain-power, indeed,...

Hence, it's all forgiven, in here. For he seemed to think, that Kenya and Ethiopia are really doing service for him. Or at least, they are in the business of clearing the slate for him in Somalia, so that he will plant his new republic on the ground they have cleared for him.

In other words, he seemed to be under the impression that after the defeat of Al-Shabaab at the hand of Kenya and Ethiopia, he will be given, the chance to start all over again, without never noticing, that, such an outcome, will be what those who defeat this menace from the get go, will make out to be. And, therefore, he and his beloved Somalia, will not have any say of what that outcome will be...

:D :D :D We missed this, Oodweyne. We missed this, walaahi. For the argument, I will come back tomorrow, the wifey is not amused I am laughing so loud on the screen. tomorrow and I promise you I will tear your elementary arguments to shreds. I hope you don't become the second Xinn, who as Ngonge noticed 'ciddi la doodaba ay ku wareerto'.

Abtigiis is a wounded man. And the wounded, as the military cliche goes, is particularly dangerous. :D

I am sure he will next write a two page rationalization as to why Netanyahu's military is the most fit to save Somalia from Alshabaab.

Alshabaab is evil , you see, so anything that remotely threatens them shall be supported. That is the new logic :D

Abtigiis   

Xinn, have you finally resolved to live in a utopian nationalism, and have forfietied partaking in the events that are taking place for real. Despite your protestations, foreign arms are in Somalia, the TFG seems to welcome them and the UN supports this. Unless you don't want to len some age to Alshabab for the simple reason of trumpeting that you predicted this would happen, what other reason do you have for supporting an equilibrium of warfare in Somalia?

Shall we consider you someone who is now firmly living in the revolutionary escapades of Che Guvera (not the paper che here in SOL, but Ernesto) who in his last days was a mere delusional man, devoid of common sense and rational thinking?

What are you suggesting as a short-term solution to the current Somalia problem? And please don't repeat the false argument Somalia dhibaatadeeda Soomali unbaa xallin karta! This argument can be true but the outcome will not be the one Somalia you say you support.

Abtigiis,

For a man who asserts that Mahiga and UN does not care but Ethiopia and Kenya do and are determined to defeat Alshabaab, I do not think you and I have the same facts or comment on the same reality.

You sound like someone who has received revelation so please preach those who have faith in Ethiopia and Kenya efforts.

If Ethiopian and Kenyan invasion is the only alternative Somalia has, long live for Alshabaab , I say.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;760432 wrote:
Abtigiis is a wounded man. And the wounded, as the military cliche goes, is particularly dangerous.

I am sure he will next write a two page rationalization as to why Netanyahu's military is the most fit to save Somalia from Alshabaab.

Alshabaab is evil , you see, so anything that remotely threatens them shall be supported. That is the new logic

In all honesty, even Netanyahu is a better option than Al Shabab, adeer. Alas, your false (or is it naive?) nationalsim is blinding you to that fact.

The issue here is about the future of a nation, not the next couple of months or years. You, Che and all the nationalists have proven (time and again) your inability to grasp or understand the Somali situation and players. You banged your drums for the Courts when all the ctourts were was a bunch of adminstrating secretries that had no grip on politics. You (Xiin) regaled us with your defunct Caravan when every sane person tried to show you how futile that idea was. You fell in love with the rascal that is Sheikh Sharif and attacked the real politician that was Abdullahi Yusuf. And what do you do everytime your new dawn proves false? You say "we were wrong"..dee ila guurmaad wrong noqonaysaan? Dee guurmaad hordada ka kacaysaan? Guurmaad xamaasadan madhan iska daayaysaan oo practical politics baran doontan?

Al Shabab are not SL or PL. You can not brush them aside and claim to prefer them to outside invaders. For whilset an invader can be fought against, rebuffed and sent away; the Shabab menace is here to stay and is never going away on its own. Al Shabab yaa Xiin are the ones that strengthened the resolve of Uganda. They are the ones that will make Kenya keep up her assult on Somalia and they are also the group that will give Ethiopia to pretext to carry on invading Somalia.

This is how it stands today. The hopeless TFG supports the fight against Al Shabab because, like everyone else (from Siilaanyo all the way to Sharif) know that this is the one group that does not negotiate, compromise or sit back happily counting its loot. They know that Al Shabab's entire plan and goal is to continue fighting and drag as many sides as possible into this so called Jihad of theirs.

Now if you're genuine in your wish to see a peaceful, progressive and (hopefully one day) independent Somalia you will put all your support with those attempting to get rid of Al Shabab (passing nationalism, empty pride and hopeless egos can be put on standby for the time being). If you want to harvest the beautiful rose that is Somalia, you must withstand the temporary pricks of the Kenyan, Ugandan & Ethiopian thorns (war xita Isreal o yeedh).

ANYTHING BUT AL SHABAB yaa naas. Wax fahma dee.