Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xinnfanin Sings for Faroole

Abtigiis   

Budhcad weyn la qaaboow

Farahaaga qalaniyo

Labadaada qaaq laan.......(Faroole's two sons)

Qalbiga uga duceeyee

Aniga oo qab weynoo

Quudhsada Somaliland

Pirate’yahoow qorshaysan

Maankayga qaadee

Qawlka aan la yeedhaba

Qaandi iyo qazaniya iyo

Qorshahooda mooyee

Qofna kuma canaantee

Tuhun iyo qilaafiyo

Qaxar buu dhalaayo

Bal qabso AMISOM

Waa lagu qafiifaa

The full song:

http://askarmotors.com/Maxamed.Nuur.Giriig.html

NGONGE   

^^ Warya, I have not seen any new discussions on the Kenyan and (expected) Ethiopian invasions..ma Xiin baa la sugyaa? :D

Abtigiis   

I support Ethiopian invasion 100%. As I said, Somalia needs stability first and political independence and soverignity second. It cannot continue to be a basket case and a money-making machine for the UN and Mahiga. What is going on is disgusting. Now the UN has issued a report saying three regions are out of famine, as if that is because of humanitarian assistance provided to these areas. IT IS NOT. It is because the rains have come and people have simply stopped to go to the camps that were set up during the Jilaal season. It is surprising that the downgrading of the needs comes at a week a survey on IDPs in Mogadishu revealed that there are 180,000 IDPs only (even this is false), while UNHCR and WFP were 'providing' food and non-food items to close to 1 million IDPs in the past few months in Mogadishu. It is causing a big embarrassment and the declaration of Bay, Bakool and Lower Shabelle famine-free is to pre-empt donor suspicions and backlash.

So, Somalia needs dawlad la xisaabtanta the predatory UN and NGOs. Upon hearing Kenya is attacking the Jubbas, it was surprising to hear all the whites in the UN restlessly shouting 'why is this happening? the humanitarian situation will get worse'. Waxaa la diidan yahay meeshu inay accessible noqoto si loo qariyo malaayinta lagu cunayo nairobi in the name of 'there is no acccess to Alshabab areas'.

Go Ethiopia finsish Alshabab. This is 2011 not 2006 when we all foolishly thought the ICU were bringing order to the country.

Abtigiis   

Maybe you are right. I think about that nowadays to be honest. But then there is possibility his actions led to the radicalisation of the ICU. I don't think so, though. In many ways, I think Yey was right on this issue.

Abtigiis   

Today is a good day, finally Oodweyne is around. I am happy.

Everybody in SOL knows this is a man who talks before he thinks and that he likes to vilify before verifying. But no one, I repeat no one, says he is boring! Welcome back Ood!, the village man.

NGONGE   

Guru, ever since the great stitch-up in DJ the TFG was always going to be a disappointment, saaxib. However, like a broken clock being right twice a day, I think the TFG are correct in approving of the Kenyan incursion.

The problem with Somalis is their shortsightedness, saaxib. You've been here for the past six years and have seen the crazy ups and downs we've had during that time. The funny things in all of that is that people are today (like in the past) opposing the invasions for "nationalistic" reasons yet are shortsighted enough not to realise that Al Shabab are the Somali nations biggest threat.

An invader might want to control certain areas, advance his interests or create "buffer zones" (as the agreement with the Yetis is said to be), however, an invader can not wipe out a nation or corrupt it. Al Shabab on the other hand are no different to the old colonisers and are hellbent on changing every aspect of Somali life. If all the world can not see that, a nationalist SHOULD!

In this, I have to commend the reasoning abilities of my (occasional) friend, A&T, for he has finally seen the light and the real danger to the entire H of Africa.

NGONGE   

^^ I think we're in agreement here (including A&T). It's only the angles we choose to emphasise that differ, guru. The "nationalists" do not agree with any part of this, nor angle. :D

NGONGE   

^^ The defeat of Al Shabab is more important than anything else, guru. The rest is small details about the TFG saving face or Kenyans having impossible dreams about holding Somali lands for long.

Ngonge that's what they used to say few years back ICU needs to be defeated Alshabaab came in the place of the icu even if Al Shabaab is removed from the parts they control in Somalia another Shabaab with a new name will rise up you have action which is an invasion you get a reaction is a new Islamic Patriotic Movement.

NGONGE   

Xaaji Xunjuf;760386 wrote:
Ngonge that's what they used to say few years back ICU needs to be defeated Alshabaab came in the place of the icu even if Al Shabaab is removed from the parts they control in Somalia another Shabaab with a new name will rise up you have action which is an invasion you get a reaction is a new Islamic Patriotic Movement.

There will never be another Al Shabab, Xaaji. It's either these mad men orthe crazy clan fighters. I will always choose the clan fighters. One can't reason with Al Shabab dee.

Guru,

Dee waxan ku edhi I agree, I agree. But I would still take that risk if it means that the people-blowing-Islam-twisting-madmen are defeated. :D