Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

We are with you, Bluelicious!

Aaliyyah   

prove it, send me a picture of you wearing a nice dirac and holding a sign that says 'bluelicious'. then and only then will i believe you.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Blue inajaad uu ka waalin. The only person who did that was that white guy in SOL. I remember seeing a picture of him in sol..i guess they wouldnt believe he was a white guy so he was showing them- although he shouldnt have cared what anyone thinks of him. Aniga the idea of uploading pics on sol puts me off bt then again he was a guy..

salaam

Aaliyyah;760472 wrote:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Blue inajaad uu ka waalin. The only person who did that was that white guy in SOL. I remember seeing a picture of him in sol..i guess they wouldnt believe he was a white guy so he was showing them- although he shouldnt have cared what anyone thinks of him. Aniga the idea of uploading pics on sol puts me off bt then again he was a guy..

salaam

Lmaoo you just made me laugh hard. Seriously did that really happen miskiin. I'm not that gullible to believe Ina Jaad and send him my pictures hell no. You never know where your pictures end up and nowadays people abuse other peoples pictures it's just scary.

Aaliyyah   

^That is so true sweetie. waad caqli badantahay. Keep it that way :)

salaam

p.s one day I was listening to somali songs and I stumbled over a link that some crazy person upladed bunch of pics of somali girls that they collected off fb. It was scary! subhanalah..anu kolay I would die if I ever saw my pics there..waaba sharaf daro! and what made it all worse was the comments how negative they were..one guy goes..waa qaxbooyinki umadu so nacday LOL..

Somalia   

I believe the admin can solve this by checking Bluelicious' IP address and comparing it to any Knight of Wisdom used.

People can't be this ignorant and not see there's a trait of resemblance.

Aaliyyah;760479 wrote:
^That is so true sweetie. waad caqli badantahay. Keep it that way
:)

salaam

p.s one day I was listening to somali songs and I stumbled over a link that some crazy person upladed bunch of pics of somali girls that they collected off fb. It was scary! subhanalah..anu kolay I would die if I ever saw my pics there..waaba sharaf daro! and what made it all worse was the comments how negative they were..one guy goes..waa qaxbooyinki umadu so nacday LOL..

I have come across such videos too it's sad people on youtube mainly men who watch those videos judging those girls and calling them all kinds of names under the star. When majority of those girls don't even know that their pictures are circulating in youtube and getting stolen from their Facebook profiles. Lol at I would die if I ever saw my pics on there, who doesn't it's for the whole world to see but you can often report those videos to Youtube so they can take it down and close that persons account. Mainly Somali men are quick to judge a book by its cover.

Aaliyyah   

Lol at I would die if I ever saw my pics on there, who doesn't it's for the whole world to see but you can often report those videos to Youtube so they can take it down and close that persons account. Mainly Somali men are quick to judge a book by its cover.

No I would die I am serious it aint no funny business dee..and ur probably right abt reporting the utube user, but walahi I dnt see that as a point. The best thing is never upload a picture of yours online. Period. Regardless of where twitter, fb, I dnt give. Even thou I know it is tempting to upload a pic of yours who doesnt wanna upload their pics on fb..bt still! think about hte consequences before u upload it...and at the end of the day you are not really getting anything out of posting your pics other than mashallah u look so pretty..omg god girl u are gorgeous iyo wixi la halmaala..all those words are not going to change your appearance if you are good looking you are..just keep it to yourself :P

anyhow, enough said. Enjoy your day walaal.

salaam

Aaliyyah;760493 wrote:
No I would die I am serious it aint no funny business dee..and ur probably right abt reporting the utube user, but walahi I dnt see that as a point. The best thing is never upload a picture of yours online. Period. Regardless of where twitter, fb, I dnt give.

salaam

That's a better option to prevent and be safe then to be sorry. But the problem is mainly caused if you got strangers whom you don't know on your list that you accepted. I suggest people stick to family and friends on their social networks.

Aaliyyah   

I agree with taht ..but a lotta times you are friends with ppl yu met throu friends or whatever..so at teh end of the day when u upload a pic anyone can misuse it ..xita kuwa asxaabta aad u maleenasid..You are safe when u never upload a pic of urs online..bt if someone still insists I guess ur option isnt as bad...better than having fake 1000 friends like some girls acuudubilaah.

haye walaal I am off. talk to you some other time

salaam

Somalia;760482 wrote:
I believe the
admin
can solve this by checking
Bluelicious
' IP address and comparing it to
any Knight of Wisdom used.

People can't be this ignorant and not see there's a trait of resemblance.

As you said i'm the female version of Knight what's wrong with that we all come in pairs of 2 even flowers come in pairs!

Garnaqsi   

Abtigiis;760438 wrote:
loooooooool!
:D
even the coolest and calmest of men in SOL lost temper when it comes to the Jaad boy.

Very generous of you to count me among the coolest and the calmest! :cool:

The Jaad boy has an unbelievably amazing capacity for being irritating! :D