Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

It's Official...Ceerigaabo To Be Divided Into Two Administrations !!!

Congratulations to Knight, Khadar, Aaliyyah and the whole of SSC folks. Drinks are on you guys a toast on freedom, i'm expecting 3 free drinks let's get this party started ;)

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;758658 wrote:
Not sure when and where they did that

There is nothing you ever sure that might even be your own project.. Again they walked the walk when they proved your dulutions exists on one side of the city not all.

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;758660 wrote:
Congratulations to Knight, Khadar, Aaliyyah and the whole of SSC folks. Drinks are on you guys a toast on freedom, i'm expecting 3 free drinks let's get this party started
;)

:):)

AsadSL   

lol this should be instresting. Please do update us when this admin has taken land in Cerigaabo not a online fake admin but actually in the town. I want to see Blue flag and the admin inside cerigaabo video as proof.;)

A_Khadar;758664 wrote:
There is nothing you ever sure that might even be your own project.. Again they walked the walk when they proved your dulutions exists on one side of the city not all.

few facts and i am sure about that

Somaliland administration has been running the affairs of ceerigaabo the past 20 years

There is only the Somaliland police Somaliland army present in and around ceerigaabo

No other administration ever tried to undermine the Somaliland administration in Ceerigaabo not talking about odayaal iyo slaamo welfare ku qaata Minneapolis.

All Communities in Ceerigaabo agreed to live in peace in Ceerigaabo under the Somaliland Administration

No one is allowed to carry guns and weaponry inside the city except the Somaliland security forces

These are all facts not emotions my dear Friend A khadar

A_Khadar   

AsadSL;758669 wrote:
lol this should be instresting. Please do update us when this admin has taken land in Cerigaabo not a online fake admin but actually in the town. I want to see Blue flag and the admin inside cerigaabo video as proof.
;)

Blue flag inside Cerigaabo can be seeing it now if you didn't know that.. I can be honest and tell you that, no there is no blue flag on side of your clan in the town....

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;758671 wrote:
few facts and i am sure about that

Somaliland administration has been running the affairs of ceerigaabo the past 20 years

There is only the Somaliland police Somaliland army present in and around ceerigaabo

No other administration ever tried to undermine the Somaliland administration in Ceerigaabo not talking about odayaal iyo slaamo welfare ku qaata Minneapolis.

All Communities in Ceerigaabo agreed to live in peace in Ceerigaabo under the Somaliland Administration

No one is allowed to carry guns and weaponry inside the city except the Somaliland security forces

These are all facts not emotions my dear Friend A khadar

Actuall these are all dreams and not even close to white lies let alone facts

Bring the proof where all communities in ceerigaabo agreed to live under your clan's admin? Yes, peace nothing else..

A_Khadar   

There is no such accord, but there is peace agreement between two clans from cerigaabo to wardheer in 1990/91... Are you familiar with that?

A_Khadar;758679 wrote:
There is no such accord, but there is peace agreement between two clans from cerigaabo to wardheer in 1990/91... Are you familiar with that?

There was a peace conference held in ceerigaabo in 1993 and all communities agreed to live in peace side by side under the Somaliland Government this ended all difficulties it also ended the civil war in Sanaag.

AsadSL   

I want you to prove to me that there is a blue flag flying anywhere in Ceerigaabo i know there is a somaliland flag in centeral cerigaabo and the center of the city is paied in the flag colors but can you prove your claim? perhaps a video?

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;758681 wrote:
There was a peace conference held in ceerigaabo in 1993 and all communities agreed to live in peace side by side under the Somaliland Government this ended all difficulties it also ended the civil war in Sanaag.

Civil war in Sanaag and all North ended 1991 except between habaraha.. Again, if you read/listen just last few weeks, east/south sanag community clerified that they are not part of s/l neither they acknowledge its existance on their side of the city.. You keep going on circle with there is such and such agreement which none other than peace between poeple in that region. If any peace agreement resembles to you an agreement of your clan admin, tough luck with that and you will have too many disappointments ahead of you..

To put an end to this silly argument, let's look at the latest communique from the SSC Foreign Relations Commission titled "Somaliland's Crimes in Erigavo". It's written by none other than Osman Hassan of NSUM fame and posted on the anti-Somaliland website, Wardheernew.com

Here's the quote:

"Until the secessionists took over the area, Erigavo has distinguished itself as the one place in Somalia where all its diverse clans have lived harmoniously and settled peacefully any problem that arose without the need for external intervention. All that centuries old heritage changed with the advent of the secessionist control over the area and their misguided ideological quest for clan hegemony."

So the question is why is there page after page of argument over who controls Erigaabo. Both sides in conflict agree that only one side controls the whole city. What's the argument about???

A_Khadar   

AsadSL;758683 wrote:
I want you to prove to me that there is a blue flag flying anywhere in Ceerigaabo i know there is a somaliland flag in centeral cerigaabo and the center of the city is paied in the flag colors but can you prove your claim? perhaps a video?

Oh you poor and confused successionist. Proof you what? where is the center of the city? the successionist side neighborhood in the city? prove me your maryo calas flag flying the south and east side of the city as well.. Why your militia invaded with armors to get their so called ministers out from that side of the city if you have controlled?