Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Why Islam Sectionka uusan Ugu jirin Today's Active Topics????

Wiilo   

War Heedhe dhalinyardiinaan faraha badan maad soo yara eegtaan Islam Section ka waa idinkan section nada kale had iyo jeer wax ku soo qoree.

Qoraallo aad iyo aad muhin u ah baa walaalahiin ku soo qoraan si aad oga faa'iidaysataan. Heedhe Qalbiga u raaxeega oo xusuusta diintan macaan ee Allaah idinku manaystay walina idin wada baray.

Waana ka baxay.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:.......

Sakina   

Maybe we should ask why they are not attracted to this section. Maybe when we have legitimate questions we are personally attacked of having a secret agenda or never getting the answers we are looking for. Yes Islam waa diin macaan but some people here are spreading the message the wrong way by being extremely rude and they say they are following the Prophet (saww).

It is part of the Mercy of Allah that you deal kindly with them, because if you were harsh with them, they would have run away from you. So overlook their faults and ask Allah's forgiveness for them..." (3:159)

I think, wiiilo, most of these kids are highly westernized and may be don't see any emphasis in learing from their religion, except few nomads who appreciate the bounties of their Lord.

Hopefuly, I will personaly start to contribute this section of the forum and there on spread the dacwah activity to other sections of the forum. Insha allah. But how come out of the thousand plus postings you've created, few countable writings of your own are available here? :D

^^^ :D Practice what you preach eh?

Wiilo: Like Sakina said...most people are either shy and/or embarassed about asking a q. Some people just question their faith and intention and totally miss the point.

Blessed   

I don't know if I want this section to be as active as other sections. Don't get me wrong, it would be great if more people posted and shared their knowledge and thoughts on Islam more often but if you look at other sections of this forum people mainly tend to chit-chat about nothing.

I notice that this section is used differently by nomads. People, post relevant information - ask questions, discuss issues - and move on without diluting it with unnecessary chit-chat. It shows respect for the deen.

The majority of SOL’s silent readers are regulars of the Islam forum.

It is I agree, quieter than usual. Maybe the regulars are busy.

Viking   

It's ironic that this forum saw it's most active period when the Shi'a-Sunni issue was discussed; even usernames that aren't seen browsing this section were posting here frequently. Maybe we need to stir the place up with some "controversial" issues :D

Sakina,

Somalis generally don't tolerate anyone who deviates from the norm. In our culture girls are sometimes hassled for wanting to marry someone outside their clan, just imagine what will happen if you said something that people weren't taught at 'malcaamad'.

Originally posted by Ameenah:

I don't know if I want this section to be as active as other sections. Don't get me wrong, it would be great if more people posted and shared their knowledge and thoughts on Islam more often but if you look at other sections of this forum people mainly tend to chit-chat about nothing.

I notice that this section is used differently by nomads. People, post relevant information - ask questions, discuss issues - and move on without diluting it with unnecessary chit-chat. It shows respect for the deen.

The majority of SOL’s silent readers are regulars of the Islam forum.

It is I agree, quieter than usual. Maybe the regulars are busy.

Its only this time that I totaly agree with Ameenah. Yeah, she is right, Nomads do have an immeasurable respect for their religion. Nacam, waa runtaa aleylahey.

Waagiikale Waxaan Lahaa, (Aaheey). :D

Wiilo   

Walaalayaal runtu waxay tahay maadaana aan waqti badan siinno Section nada kale iyo qoraalada lagu soo qoray waxaa dan iyo qeyr inoogu jirtaa inaan uun mar mar soo eegno Islam Sectionka oo aan waliba qoraalada lagu soo qoro aan ka faaiidaysano................

Bettom line is we should be paying attention to the Islam Section 'cause that is where we can find a useful info about our Religion.

Well I get to run for class but I will get back to this...........

Wabillaahi Towfiiw:.........