Sign in to follow this  
Knight of Wisdom

Commemorating The Kalshaale Heroes

A_Khadar;757019 wrote:
They all know well they are wrong privately but never acknowledge it. It's a known history during the Daraawish fight against the colonial, SSC people lost lots of land they lived back then..

It's unfortunate to see an entire clan claiming to be Muslims, who encourage each other to do wrongful acts, competing against one another on who can attain the most Dulmi on it's local Somali-Muslim brothers.

Are they even Muslim? Cause, Lawrence of Arabia, claimed to be Muslim, knew the Deen inside-out, and it turned out he wasn't a Muslim, but a British agent that was undercover.

Valenteenah.;757026 wrote:
^ Honestly, do you even think before writing? Why are you questioning the faith of a whole group of people? You're not long for SOL, adigu.

And who are you to tell me what to question, who to question and HOW to question? FYI, the clan in question happens to be the only clan in Somalia, who fights together against different subclans, and not have one shiekh, imaam, clan-cheif condemn the actions of it's own clan.

Sure...they are "Muslim".

Pay a visit to the golden rules of this site: Here.

Just friendly advice.

(PS: What benefit do you gain from branding a clan non-Muslim, because that's basically what you are implying, isn't it? Don't let politics twist you).

Valenteenah.;757029 wrote:
Pay a visit to the golden rules of this site:

Just friendly advice.

(PS: What benefit do you gain from branding a clan non-Muslim, because that's basically what you are implying, isn't it? Don't let politics twist you).

I'm not labeling anyone on anything. I merely asked, and questioned their legitimacy.

A_Khadar   

Waryaa KoW, listen val's advice.. the faith and who goes janah or hell, only Allah knows.. So leave that upto Allah. Let us critise the injust and wrong doings of those who commit and behind them without over generalizing..

A_Khadar;757033 wrote:
Waryaa KoW, listen val's advice.. the faith and who goes janah or hell, only Allah knows.. So leave that upto Allah. Let us critise the injust and wrong doings of those who commit and behind them without over generalizing..

Okay, I apologize if I offended anyone. Val, thanks for the advice and Khadar, thanks for further encouraging me to accept my wrongdoing. lol

A_Khadar   

I solute you.. That is the real geesinimo.. Qofka khaladkiisa garawsada ee ka raali bixiya.. You welcome man.. Waad ku banaantahay SSC sons...

LoL...you are so cheeky, KOW. Anyway, I don't know why I've taken to reprimanding posters maalmahan. Usually I am not that bothered by what people write on here, heard/seen it all before so to speak.

Nabadey.

We Somalis are Nomads we travel where the rains take uhatEhat you must understand first is that Nomads have no Borders. If tomorrow geljirees from the SSC came all the way to Burco with their camels and used the watering holes, NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING would happen to them. This is the principal factor at the core of the issue. Nobody, not government nore threats can stop a geljiree from his mission. You guys provoke the situation and then play the victim. It's either we live in peace as we have done over the years or may the best man win..

Khadar, without you, I couldn't have done it. You brought me back to reality. Thanks lol

Thank you, Bluelicious, deep down, I did it for you too. lol

Val, I'm really honored in having my posts "reprimanded" by the likes of you and Khadar an SOL heavyweights. I feel as if I'm amongst the Elites of the Umayyad Caliphate, so to speak. Please, feel free guys to intervene if I'm doing anything wrong and set me straight. :D