Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland security forces tighten the security of sanaags Capital Ceerigaabo+VIDEO

Xaaji Xunjuf;756780 wrote:
Somalilander can be both Nationality and Ethnicity the 12 Different Tribes of Somaliland form the Somaliland Ethnic group.

LOL @ 12 Tribes of Somaliland. Let me guess, you had in mind "The 12 Tribes of Israel" right? You seem like you really want to claim Yahuudnimo. lol

Lol @ The tribes of Somaliland "form" the "Somaliland Ethnic Group". Hahahahahahahahahaha !

This guy is hilarious. Did he just say Dhullos and Warsans are an Ethnic group (Separate from MJ, Leelkas, O.G, MR iyo other Dblock subclans)? LOL

XX, tell me. What is the language you speak? Is it Somali or Somalilanderish? lol

A_Khadar;756785 wrote:
That is true except somalilanders, their ethnicity is combination of somali and the land...
:D
Classic definition from XX...

LOOOOOL !!!!

The guy said, "12 Tribes of Somaliland form the Somaliland ethnic group". As if Beesha SSC isn't brothers with OG, MJ, MR, LK, Warsan, Awrtab, iyo other Dblock tribes. In the same token, he's claiming that a Garxajis dude in Gaashaamo, has any right to be in Sanaag, but a MR or a OG has no right to be in Sool or Sanaag or Cayn. LMAO !!

Freedom   

^^^ you clowns relex and let me straight this out from a person who supports Somaliland. First ethnically people from somaliland is no different ethnically then people in Somalia, Puntland, Djoubti or NF Kenya or Ogadein in ethiopia just like people in Egypt are ethinically are not different from Libya or UAE. But what makes Somalialnders different is our national identity forms who we are just like people from America and Canada maybe in some aspect ethinically and culturally the same but view themselves natinonally different. Somaliland has established a strong national identity which define who we see ourselves. You lots see on another through clan and talk clan this and clan that, which funny wise is the reason somalia as nation state is dead. So lets say politically, and nationally speaking people from Somaliland are different from you guys in that respect.

Cheers

AsadSL   

If the these thugs dont stop the hit and runs they are doing inside Cerrigaabo they will ruin it for thier whole clan as they are being hidden and aided by them. HY might have to do what they did in 1991 again and ban certien clans from entering the city for 5 years.

AsadSL   

Who's guest in Cerigaabo? My clan is the mayor of the city police chief, the governor of the gobal and baically run the city freely.

AsadSL;756872 wrote:

and

Burahadeer says

where eva 2 families live belongs to ssc.You'r guests in erigabo..

and

Who's guest in Cerigaabo? My clan is the mayor of the city police chief, the governor of the gobal and baically run the city freely.

and

@AsadsL..I wasn't talking to you.Are you SSC!

Thank you, you just showed us the main reason why other major clans are not interested in secession.

fine if told some people everywhere is not theirs bothers you!(was responding above posts they claimed Erigabo). In no way I meant harm.What I constantly come across are,"Mogadishu is mine,kismayo is mine,burao etc & show enlarged maps"..and these are the same people who saying they fighting for their rights yet wana grab others territory by deceit & propaganda..what you think if they had the muscle to accomplish their treacherous agenda????

BTW..there r no otha major clans,only minor ones...if that bothers you,too,so be it.SSC is not interested in leaving SL,otherwise they wouldn't claim all they claiming which in reality ova 75% don't belong to thm.Everyone understands what the whole game is.....destablize....and it's not going to work.And if someone feels to leave,personally (& I know many others with same attitude ) I would very much appreciate to march off with their nuisance as long as they stick to what's theirs.

LOOK AT KISMAYO IN WHICH PEOPLE FROM PUNTLAND & THOSE FROM THE O CLAN IN ETHIOPIA & KENYA ARE FIGHTING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!