Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

When it comes to apologising to a person do you find it hard or easy to say that your sorry if you were at wrong. Would you even say it if you weren't wrong to keep the relations good with that person and to also be done and over with as soon as possible. Are you sincere about your apologies or you just say it for the sake of saying it.

"Apologising doesn't mean that your wrong and the other is right it only means that you value the relationship more then your ego."

Do you agree or disagree?

Abaayo, adiga iyo magacaaga waaba ka helee ma kugu dhici karaa. "No???!!!"

Oh, soori, my bad then. Raali noqo mar labaad iyo sadexaad. 058.gif058.gif058.gif

See, an example ku siiye how it is easy lagu raali bixiyo. Nothing wrong being sorry, haddaadan qaladkaaga qiraneynin xataa.

Aaliyyah   

I never really get into arguments a whole lot, i am just easy going girl. Laakin marmarka qaar dabcan khilaaf wa imaan kara..markasna I find it easy to say I am sorry, even i think i am right. Like u said if u value the person's relations than u gotta move on and let certain things slide even if u dnt see things eye to eye.

tan kale kamlada sorry aad baan u isticmaala..so maybe thats why it is easy for me..loool..I honestly hate hurting people's feelings.

salaam

Aaliyyah;755124 wrote:
I never really get into arguments a whole lot, i am just easy going girl. Laakin marmarka qaar dabcan khilaaf wa imaan kara..markasna I find it easy to say I am sorry, even i think i am right. Like u said if u value the person's relations than u gotta move on and let certain things slide even if u dnt see things eye to eye.

tan kale kamlada sorry aad baan u isticmaala..so maybe thats why it is easy for me..loool..I honestly hate hurting people's feelings.

salaam

Kamlada, talow armaa kalmad laga wadaa??? Lol

This kind of character reminds me of a girl, who can instantly decide to pause whatever relations you had with her, all she needs is a simple discomfort trigger, and she never knew you before.

moral consciousness is always important. as africans, we have set obligations to treat each other with respect and dignity, these are often not uttered aloud but enshrined in everyone's treatment of others. the western world, on the other hand puts too much emphasis on creating a repentant society, maybe because of confessionalism of the church, but these days its appears as though words like 'sorry' have for all intent and purposes lost their 'true meaning'. add to this, the array of hollywood films and television programmes, whose constant preaching of the art of sentimentality, have some people convinced that everyone deserves a second chances.

i believe someone should only apologies when they truly mean it!

"Apologising doesn't mean that your wrong and the other is right it only means that you value the relationship more then your ego."

I agree with this - but ppl need to be careful about apologizing TOO often because a) it will make your apologies empty and meaningless, and b) you might start to get resentful & passive-aggressive when you keep apologizing for something that's not your fault...

And on a random note, here's a good song :)

Aaliyyah   

Sharmarke yea I meant kalmada typo!

Garnaqsi lol you are the only one who knows why you doubt it..but i dnt argue all that often thats the honest truth lol..

Juxa lol qofka ka adagtahay miya sorry la dhaha? ma fahmin? bal faahfaahi..qof hadaad ka adagtahay maadba sorrydaada iska haysatid lol..qofkaad qimeeso baa sorry la dhaha o isleedahay ma rabtid in aad xumeesid oo meel kaga dhacdid.

salaam

Juxa   

^^ sorry:)

but i dont agree, to me dadka marka horeba iska ilaali inaadan xumeyn, mar hadad xumeyso sorry waxba ma tareyso

to conclude, sorry waa an act of weakness

Aaliyyah   

kaba soqaad in aad cidna xumeen laakin qofk aad qimeeso iskhilaafteen oo aduu xitaa aad saxsantahay markaad is khilaafteen oo insaan uun aba tahaye hadala aad ka xuntahay is dhaafsateen ..oo aad garatid in aad sorry dhahdo? miyaay islaanimo aheen..more than 3 days u cant be angry at your muslim brother/sister..saas bay ilahay..marka sorry wa sign of dadnimo iyo caqlinimo baan isleeyahay anigu kolay lol..bt we will agree to disagree..with that I end SOORRRRY JUXA for disagreeing with u Lmao

salaam

Juxa   

^^ cadeey i was joking

the comments '' sorry qof aad ka adagtahay la dhahaa'' is not mine, i used to hear it from the older generation. Having said that i agree islaanimo iyo kibir meel ma wada galaan, if it takes few words of raali galin, it is important to keep the peace.

now dont you have a class? dacaska imaqashii aan ku dhahay