Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

In search of Resting Place: The Azania Aliens

NGONGE   

^^ The archives have timeless opinions from A&T or the Guru on almost every current topic. :D (want one from A&T about Xiin's take on Kismaayo?). :D

Carafaat   

Abtigiis and tol are still supporting their Kenyan invasion/occupation. Logic, for they are Kenyan nationals for most part.

What is more suprising is how Xiinfaniin and co have turned around and are after all supporting this disasterous foreign project.

Carafaat   

Oodweyne,

Atleast Xiin and the Caravaan should step out of the closet and explain themselves to all other Somalis. Why they have decided to oppose the Somali govermenmt and support this Kenyan endevour they have opposed so fiercely not that long ago.

NGONGE   

Guru, but of course saaxib. :D

p.s.

I spent more time in the UK than carab lands. Fadlan casiirka Milkshake igu badal. :D

If it helps our brothers in the North, corrections has been made to the Professor Gandi's original initiative. Today Kenya is under AMISOM mandate just like Uganda. The name is no longer Azania :D, it is Jubbaland. Gedo and all other communities are included in the process.

On top of that, there was a mini gathering in Nairobi hotels to sort out Sheep N Shoe disagreements in the region. The leadership has been conceded to our numerous brothers who surround the region from all corners.

It is a big tent, and the strongest among us fiercely guard it :D.

NGONGE   

Oodweyne;921835 wrote:
^^^I see our carafaat will be better off chancing his luck on the lottery than he will be in getting a straight answer from the likes our Xiiny
:D
:D

He actually answered your question with his BIG TENT thing. Gone is the Caravan! :D

^^Who said the big tent is not part of Caravan.

I am disappointed in you these days. One of the fruits of the peace Caravan that Sharif led was the Federal structure. Our fierce advocacy for Jubbaland is in line with our original vision of Somalia reviving itself from the ashes of civil war.

NGONGE   

^^ War Big tent ku daa dee. At least people can sit in equal circles inside a big tent. A Caravan has to be led by someone and the passangers (you amongst them) keep complaining about the leader.

NGONGE   

^^ Why else do you think I brougth this thread back. I thought it may anger him into coming out of hiding and replying to me (your irritation was just an extra bonus). :D

I think he'll be out now that Abwaan started boasting about where his grandfather was born though.