Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Ramadan 2007 Topics Selection.

Nur   

Nomads

Ramadan will be here soon inshAllah, and as usual, I will attempt to post some new posts, please guide me with your choice of a topic from topics on my personal jotter.

1. College Freshmen, Pillars to hang on against College Perils.

2. From The Anarchist Magazine:

A. International Terrorist Convention. Events, Speakers and Trade Show, Nice surprises at the Registration booth!

B. Condi Rice's Theory of Creative Chaos and Darwins Theory Of Evolution. Studpidity, Mother of all Blunders.

C. Foot in Mouth Desease, Politicians and People!

3. Al Ayyamul Khaaliyah, Our Numbered Days On Earth.

4. High Fashion: Fire resisting Clothes For Somali Sisters.

5. Beitul Ankabut : Spiders Web Shelters, On Alliances and Protection Pacts.

6. Heavenly God, Earthly God.

2007 eNuri Ramadaaniyaat.

Fasting Is More Than Craving For Sambusi!

[ August 27, 2007, 05:48 AM: Message edited by: Nur ]

Buuxo   

4. High Fashion: Fire resisiting Clothes For Somali Sisters.

Thanks Nur, the above topics would be great.

Abyan   

Originally posted by buuxo:

quote: 3. Al Ayyamul Khaaliyah, Our Numbered Days On Earth.

4. High Fashion: Fire resisiting Clothes For Somali Sisters.

Thanks Nur, the above topics would be great.
Me think that too

Blessed   

Nur,

Ramadan is a time for spiritual develoment, so less of the politics walaal and more of the tazkiyah related articles, please.

p.s I like your tag.

Baashi   

2. From The Anarchist Magazine:

A. International Terrorist Convention. Events, Speakers and Trade Show, Nice surprises at the Registration booth!

B. Condi Rice's Theory of Creative Chaos and Darwins Theory Of Evolution. Studpidity, Mother of all Blunders.

C. Foot in Mouth Desease, Politicians and People!

Post this one, if u would, in Politics section for a change.

Nur   

Buuxo and Suleikha sis

Point well taken, Jazaakunna Allah kheiran.

Zenobia sis

That is correct, its the month we work on the deeper side of our soul and faith, the NAFS, we look inward deeply searching to reproach and reconnect with our maker, so InshaAllah I will take your advice.

Brother, Bashi

InshAllah I will delay the political topics so that we focus on the spiritual side of Islam in this month, although it can be argued that Ramadan has historically been the month of Jihad, both the Jihad to force our souls to submit to its maker, or to struggle for all the just causes of our people.

Nur

Nurow , keep the balance right…post some politics as well as some spiritual topics. Brother, you may want to address the political misconceptions intelligent but ignorant Muslims develop about righteous movements that sometimes slip. And speaking about politics, I would argue Islam would be substantially diminished if not the wacyiga siyaasiga ah it so appropriately conveys. It was one of the most depressing days in Sahaabs life when suuratul al_ruum was revealed. Its chief topic was foreign policy. Poor sahaabs who were confined in their hideout in Mecca were taught about global relations and geopolitical shifts of that time. It was an effort to horizon sahaabs thinking, and give them a feel about the scope of the world they were chosen to rescue.

Thanks yaa Shiekhul Cyber as- Suumaali~~

Salaam Sheekh Nur,

Numero 6: Heavenly God, Earthly God. ayay iigu dhantahay!

"Allaahuma rabbna Allahu ladii fii samaa, taqadasa Ismuka wa amruka fii samaai wal arad." nice duca from Calaamah Ibn qayim al jawzi's books.

Blessed   

Jizaak Allah @Nur.

InshAllah I will delay the political topics so that we focus on the spiritual side of Islam in this month, although it can be argued that Ramadan has historically been the month of Jihad, both the Jihad to force our souls to submit to its maker, or to struggle for all the just causes of our people.

SubhaanAllah, you are so right. We're now at a stage where Ramadan has become the perfect excuse to be lazy. Those stories, of jihaad in ramadan would be truely inspiring for the masses.

4. High Fashion: Fire resisting Clothes For Somali Sisters.

5. Beitul Ankabut : Spiders Web Shelters, On Alliances and Protection Pacts.

These r my fav. Bro nur jazzallah, like many have said, spirutual topics r more appealing n very beneficial esp. during ramadan.