Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Ramadan 2007 Topics Selection.

Nur   

Ramadan Kareem Nomads

I apologise for failing to post the topics in time for Ramadan, I was caught off guard by other concerns.

InshAllah, the topics and their modertion will be be delayed until after Eid, due to scarcity of time in Ramadan.

Ramadan is the month of Quraan, depending on your stamina, you can try one of the following:

1. Five Juzz a day, a Juzz after every prayer, or one go between Asr prayer and Iftaar for the first twenty days, and a one complete KHATAM a day for the last ten.

2. A Juzz a day for the month.

Either way, let us focus more on Quraan and Ibaadah in this month and less on all other discussions.

Nur

Emperor   

^Who is talking to you? I was refering to Nur and not you Layzie.

The Menu and the number of options which one can choose from were displayed in the first post of the topic, you may read it again and choose your pick rather than comment my choice or expression.

Earth to Emperooolo, when did I say you were talking to me? A better question is, who allowed you to respond to me?

I read the poster's intro, just as you and others have. I just thought it was too tempting to pass up the opportunity to comment in the fashion on to which you and others made your selections, (incase you thought I was commenting about your response alone, you might want to go b ack to previous page and re-read some of the selections from others )"number 3 please, number 7 please". LOL