Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Nairobi: Yusuf Haji Farax Macalin attack Sharif Ahmed

The Zack   

STOIC;753999 wrote:
After reading Zack's exchange with some of the members now i can clearly see why thy undertake the confidence in defending Al-Shabab on this Kenyan issue.I was naive and a bit confused on the clan geography of the areas concerned.This little exchange with Zack acted as a catalyst to expose a bizarre banality of some members defending their clans while deceptively hiding behind the nationalistic mantra.....Clearly CLAN IS EVERYTHING

Aye aye sir! You got it!

STOIC   

Haha@Xiin this is NOT a non-violence movement.No I didn't change my mind.One can scarce imagine what Kenya was facing at the time they started their braving through the borders of Somalia.I supported Kenya's interest of defending its immediate interest of a safer tourism, but I never was for bombing major cities like Kismayo.I only supported the manning of the porous borders, but after reading Zack's exchange here i got a bit clear explanation of why some of you guys were opposing this military incursion.I guess the clan history and the political culture of that area predates the Kenyan incursion.

^^Good Stoic, I want to you know that region has gone beyond clannish politics. My friends are dreaming of the past experience, which is not healthy

The Zack   

LOL@past experience. So all of the sudden clan is a thing of the past when everything in Somalia is based on clan. Cajiib! Sorry xiin, you have been exposed big time. Denounce puntland and then we will believe that you ain't against Azania or Kenya for qabiil reasons. It is all or none. You love puntland and it is based on qabiil. Why refuse Azania?

^^Waryaa I did happen to be conversing with the man above you :D

Adiga maanta dhiiggaaga meel la saro ma leh, you are high with clannish fervor

Jacpher   

Zack ha la daayo. Asaga iyo his geology professor waxay rabaan to accomplish what Ina-Jees did not twenty years ago. Ina-Jees failed the tol pretty bad and someone has to get it right this time at whatever the cost. Bomb the country and its famine stricken masaakiin and serve the fuufu soldiers some tasty bananas in Jamaame. Way to go man.

Just save your Amison rants from us.

The Zack   

^Just save your fake nationalism for your own enclave. Tiisa daryeelaa tu kala ku dara, Xabashis (far worse than "Fuufu") are well served at where you from, They pretty much control every aspect of the beloved admin. you should focus your energy for where you from. I will walk around naked but preach others to wear clothes is the worst stance anyone can take. Sorry but someone has to tell that simple truth to some people.

The people of Kismayo, Liboi, Af-Madow, Badhaadhe, Raaskambooni, Kulibyo, Bu'aale, Jamaame, Jilib etc.. know that Azania with the help of KENYA is far better than Al-Shabaab, al shayaadiin.

Gabbal   

There is no such thing as Azania and Kenya would do well to support the neutralizing of the Shabaab militarily without meddling in the mainstream political affairs of the land. Groups more powerful, battle tested, and advanced in the art of regional interferences have tried and failed before and are just as ready to give another try.

It is almost painful to watch how fast Kenya's much publicized and victorious entrance through the Somalia border is turning into a political nightmare for Nairobi State House.

Zack, if you believe Kenyan boots will carry Azania on its back and keep it installed in Kismaayo, wake up to reality. Jubbaland State will be built inside of the borders of Somalia and through negotiations, compromise, and agreement between the peoples and entities existing in the land. It will be a fair and just and equitable administration for the people by the people and manufactured in the land.

Waxaad walaaqaysid is already a failure.

Abdul   

You guys make Alshabab look good with these clanish politics.These is exactly what kept somalia in a mess for over 20yrs.Is there any hope for somalia?

The Zack   

The sane and healthy brain (and I mean those who are not driven by cheap clannish reasons iyo Jubba waxaan ku leeyahay oo aan waxba ku jirin) understands that the people of Jubbooyinka are getting the bigger price here. Some might say it is a win win for both Jubba and Kenya, Jubba gets its own admin and becomes Shabaab-free, Kenya feels save from Shabaab and don't have to be worried about unpredictable attacks from the Takfiir group. Adiga iyo co maxaad af labadii u dhawaaqdaan markaad Azania maqashaan? Maxaa idin dhibahayo? How come you don't complain about the Ethiopian invasion in Beledweyne, Gedo, Cabduwaaq, Balanbale? Why not whine about the Tigre offices in Garowe that abuse anybody that is suspected to be anti- Ethiopia? Adeer tan kuwii lahaa meeshey rabaan hakala soo dhacaan, indhaha ka daawada.. and stop being fake. If there is a puppet in Somalia, we know who it is.