Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Nairobi: Yusuf Haji Farax Macalin attack Sharif Ahmed

AYOUB   

Gheelle.T;753589 wrote:
If What Ina Macallin is saying turns our to be true, then Sharifku is in dhiiqo big time. Why sign something and appose it week later? Miskiin

The article says the PM signed it. Looks like Gaas has been set up big time.

Duufaan;753671 wrote:
Azonia can not be created without kenya and cannot survive without Kenya. what is the point having than.

Exactly. If Sharif opposed this because of Azania that is 100 percent legitimate and I give him credit for doing so.

The Zack   

Duufaan;753670 wrote:
Well done Shariif this time. what are the benefit of forieng army?. rIght ,shariif may have saved his goveverment, Even things was going bad Amison for last few days.

HA HA!

You understand that the man was being guarded by AMISOM soldiers when he was saying what he said and that he traveled on a Ugandan tank to Dayniile in the same hour, right? That is the benefit of the foreign soldiers! It might not taste good in the mouth but the truth is Somalia needs foreign help at the moment. It needs Uganda, it needs Burundi, and it needs KENYA! These Africans are the lesser evil, remember the other option Somalia has today. Godane and his Pakistanis is the worst of all options.

The Zack   

What is the picture for? Trying to deny the AMISOM assistance?AGGAH!

There is actually an AMISOM soldier in the picture you posted. Hint: Look to far left corner LOL.

The AU tank he rode, yaa flip-flopper

And if one is detail-oriented, one can clearly see the second and the third soldiers behind the gentlemen on the blue are both the AMISOM brothers.

sharifdaynile4.jpg

Adeer madaxweynaha iney somali ilaalshaan waa la ogyahay his staff Amisom amaanka guud ay ka shaqeeyaan,, marka bacaaaacda iska wad waxaad shariifka ku diidan tahay waa inuu kaso horjeedo Lasagna awal sowtaad aheyd kii taageeri jiray yaah marka adeer mihii ka tagay oo azania bilaawayaa kaso horjeesatay shariifka, yaa marka flip flopper ula jeeda ;), mise danta tolka ka weyn

The Zack   

^I don't hide that fact. In your case, you have set a new record of flip-flopping. You proudly supported the Kenyan incursion exactly on October 16th, just a week ago, (that was when Shariifka was cool with it) and all of the sudden changed positions following the utterance (that will change anyway lol) of Shariif Canbe.

On Oct, 16th of 2011, you said:

oba hiloowlow;751769 wrote:
JB kenya ba dan baa ugu jirto ciribtirka shabaab marka kaalintooda dagaal waa soo dhaweyneena..

You were clearly for the Kenyan incursion.

And On Oct, 24th of 2011 when Shariif Canbe "opposed" the incursion, you said this:

oba hiloowlow;753521 wrote:
Madaxweyne iga dheh viva sheikh Shariif

Hence the name of flip-flopper!

When I called you out on that, you were like "I thought Kenyans would stay only in Dhoobley and won't come to Kismayo as Kismayo is holier than Dhoobley or as 300KM deep in Somalia is more Somali than 5KM past the border.

I tell you what... I'mma let you do your thing from now on. VIVA SHARIIFKA regardless!

yahya007   

GoldCoast;753659 wrote:
Interesting, did the Brits invade Somalia when that couple got kidnapped? Did the countless Western ships who have been targeted call for a ground invasion because of the disruptions? Territorial integrity and a full scale incursion isn't as light a matter as you are portraying it. Nothing Kenya experienced justified it either. This is not to mention there is no evidence that the whole pretext of this war is even legitimate. Even MSF has questioned the Kenyan claims and those are their workers. The old lady was not kidnapped by alShabaab, and this is a fact that is well acknowledged. So again its not as clear cut as you are portraying it, and the possible negatives that could occur from this ill thought move are countless.

Sharif is right to oppose, and I think the MP's in question have an agenda that has triggered this emotional outburst lol.

SPOT ON. well said brother. there is always the diplomatic way.