Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

A Osman's Boys say Kenyan invasion is good. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

PasserBy   

PM Meles receives message from Kenyan President

Addis Ababa, October 19, 2011 (Addis Ababa) - Prime Minister Meles Zenawi received message from Kenyan President, Mwai Kibaki on Wednesday.

Kenyan Foreign Affairs Minister, Moses Wetangula handed over the message to the premier.

After handing over the message, the Kenyan FM told journalists that the two countries have common position and reaffirmed their commitment to ensure peace and stability in the region.

The two countries are working closely in all spheres of bilateral and regional concerns, he said.

The two countries are the major players in particular in the region and in general in the continent.

He said IGAD member states is expected to meet in the coming Friday in Addis Ababa to discuss on the situation in the Horn of Africa, Somalia and other development issues.

The two nations share a common understanding on issues including cross-border terrorism, piracy, regional integration under the umbrella of Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) and the prime importance of peace and security in the Horn of Africa and beyond

Abtigiis   

The still wear skin in the North of Ethiopia. Shalaqa Admassu was an individual, but I can vouch Amharas are by far more civilized and better in adminstration than Tigres. At least they are less nepotistic and you know that. A full General in the Ethiopian army of today doesn't have the power of a Tigre sergent if he is from other nationalities. Yet, we know even during the derg regime the most powerful men like Ali Musa and Fisseha Desta were not Amharas.

By the way, you should realize there will be no Ethiopia once we and the OLF march to Finfine. The dances of 'Bilisuma' at Gulele still sear in miy mind and I am sure Oromos will love to make that dream come true.

PasserBy   

If the Amharas are as civilized as you say they are ( I don't dispute it) , why was there a need to wage war against the benevolent emperor, Haile Selassie, in the 1960s or against Mengistu in the 1970s and 1980s? Hmmm...

Yes, Shaleqa Admassu doesn't represent Amhara people as a whole, but he does represent the fringe elements (chauvinists) your boss is hoping to get a better deal from (fat chance! :D).

Passerby, you Agaame, ...

Your hypocrisy has no bound. May I remind you that your boss's boss is an agame. Who do you think A Osman answers to? This man right here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwMc7EZW5zk :D By the way, you'll be shocked to discover that I am not an agame. You will be further shocked if you knew where I am really from, but I don't want to give you a heart attack. You can only take so much . :D

By the way, you should realize there will be no Ethiopia once we and the OLF march to Finfine.

ONLF today is an empty shell of itself from 20 years ago because of the hypocrisy, opportunism, and whoretitude of Osman and his boys. It has no chance in hell of defeating region five’s special police, never mind xabashis. Keep on fantasizing though. :D

Abdul

Most of your countrymen cant afford pair of pants how can you teach anybody how to wear it???

You should direct your question to A&T. The people from whom he is hoping to get a better deal for his sub sub clan are known to insult Somalis as Shiritam Somale. You can ask him what that means and the connotation of it.

Abtigiis   

Who you are, where you are from is not important for me, nor do I get shock if you happen to be right from my village. You have the heart, the tongue and the ears of a narrow-minded Agame. And if it speaks, acts, and shrieks like an Agame, then it must be an Agame. Or worse, an Agame-lite!

As to the men in Asmara, the same people who coined the very term, whipping the poor labourers from Tigray (which i don't endorse by the way) cannot be Agame-whippers and Agame at the same time. The very reason why Meles fought Eritrea is to take some of that historical shame away with the might of a full Ethiopia. That much, you can't dispute. It wasn't about Badme, or the barren fields of Tsorana. It was about age-old inferiority complexity on one-sde and a disbelief on the part of Eritreans that the very Agame's they transformed from famine-stricken laborurs to rulers of Ethiopia have bitten the very hand that fed them.

You are endlessly emphasizing a small matter I glossed over. A better deal with Amharas could well be a strategy to effect our age-old aspirations of joining our brothers in Somalia. And we know what we are doing. The worst for TPLF today is to hear that there is any rapprochment between Amharas, Oromos and Somalis. The TPLF cannot last for long if the three come togather and they know it. They count on this not coming though. We need to make their worst case scenario happen by agreeing with the Amharas. That is why Andargacheew Tsige's ideas are no so offending to us nowadays. He knows what he wants, we know what we want. It is a cruel gamble but there is no other game in town to oust Meles. The day the ONLF embraces this idea (so far they are resisting), Meles and the maggots of Adwa will be finished.

By the way, did you read Tesfaye Gebraeb's revealations of the Woyane-rule. Either in the 'ye gazetangnaw maastaawasha' or 'the Silence of Burqa'. The regime stinks with tribalism, and you know Tesfaye was an insider.

Carafaat   

PasserBy;753040 wrote:
If the Amharas are as civilized as you say they are ( I don't dispute it) , why was there a need to wage war against the benevolent emperor, Haile Selassie, in the 1960s or against Mengistu in the 1970s and 1980s? Hmmm...

Yes, Shaleqa Admassu doesn't represent Amhara people as a whole, but he does represent the fringe elements (chauvinists) your boss is hoping to get a better deal from (fat chance!
:D
).

Your hypocrisy has no bound. May I remind you that your boss's boss is an agame. Who do you think A Osman answers to? This man right here.
By the way, you'll be shocked to discover that I am not an agame. You will be further shocked if you knew where I am really from, but I don't want to give you a heart attack. You can only take so much .

ONLF today is an empty shell of itself from 20 years ago because of the hypocrisy, opportunism, and whoretitude of Osman and his boys. It has no chance in hell of defeating region five’s special police, never mind xabashis. Keep on fantasizing though.

You should direct your question to A&T. The people from whom he is hoping to get a better deal for his sub sub clan are known to insult
Somalis as Shiritam Somale
. You can ask him what that means and the connotation of it.

Ninkaan fadhi ku dirika Somalida xariif ayuu ku noqday.

PasserBy   

A&T,

Your eloquently written response has so many holes it is hard to cover them all.

- Eritrea was the instigator of the 1998-2000 war, as was proven by the UN. Therefore, your notion that Tigres wanted to humiliate Eritreans for past wrongs (??) and hence initiated /sustained the conflict doesn’t hold water. Further more, the 2001 split between your newfound friend Seye Abraha and Meles Zenawi was, at least on the surface, Seye’s charge that Meles was too soft on Eritrea. It is further proof that Meles was not on warpath with Eritrea from the get go. Currently there are over 100,000 Eritrean refugees in Tigray. Some of them have been allowed to pursue their education in many of the higher learning institutions in the country. A government that wants to exact revenge on Eritreans would not make such generous gestures.

- If some of your sub-sub clanist colleagues have misgivings about working with Andargachew (Betinachew) Tsige and his ilks, it is for good reason. The chauvinists that Admiral Osman is hobnobbing with these days have diametrically opposite intentions from the sub sub clanists. It is a marriage of inconvenience. The Chauvinists hate the Federal system of government that exists in today’s Ethiopia. They are against the ethnically drawn Administrative regions. They don’t like the fact that many of the nation nationalities in Ethiopia are give the right to promote their culture, language and traditions. A Osman’s new buddies want the old Ethiopia of strictly centralized monolithic nation. Diversity is a dirty language in their vocabulary.

As I wrote earlier on, Osman-ONLF, no matter how many deals it makes with the devil, has zero chance of making a dent on xabashis. The people of region 5 who are fighting it tooth and nail will make sure of that. Keep fantasizing though. :D

PasserBy   

The organisation said it supported the move, and the agreement between Somalia's government and Kenya to co-operate in the operation.

Kenya says it is acting to protect its own security against the Somali Islamist militants of al-Shabab.

Earlier this week, Kenyan forces crossed the border, advancing on towns in southern Somalia.

The statement, from Igad, the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development, came at the end of a meeting in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa, attended by ministers from the region.

Kenya's Foreign Affairs minister Moses Wetangula said the Islamist insurgents were being pursued by the Kenyan army, were on the run and growing weaker by the day.

Mr Wetangula said that Kenya's incursion into Somalia had made tremendous progress against al-Shabab which Kenya blames for a string of kidnappings on Kenyan soil.

The Igad communique said the region "welcomes and supports the up scaling of the security operation by Kenya" and backs the agreement between Kenya and Somalia's Transitional Government to "co-operate on all aspects of the operation".

Al-Shabab claim success in Mogadishu, but are being attacked by Kenya in the South

Their remarks followed fierce clashes between al-Shabab and African Union peacekeepers backed by government forces in Mogadishu this week.

'A colonial graveyard'

On Thursday al-Shabab displayed 76 bodies said to be African Union troops killed in the fighting - a claim the AU denied.

An AU spokesman dismissed the claim as propaganda and said 10 of its soldiers had been killed and two were missing.

The AU has 9,000 troops in Somalia to back the weak interim government.

But a statement from the leader of al-Shabab, Ahmed Godane, broadcast on the militants' radio station said they had taught the AU force, Amisom, a lesson they would never forget.

"Mogadishu is a graveyard for colonialists," Mr Godane said.

yo amxaar! when u dealing with somalis...its a different ball game. We might be fighting each other most of the time, however, when u homies come in, its a whole nu game. Remember what happened 2 americans, then u amxaars came in. Yall ran out like u know what!

Here is the kuku game! Its a country with 2 presidents since they cant agree who won the last election!! So, one of the presidents there is try to out do the other and is thinking to invade somalia will give him more status.

Seen that before and never worked! kukus should not forget that somalis have made their economy more successful n try to notice that progress in their country, instead of chasing dead adventures like invading somalia!!

i say dont mess with somalis...or you azz will be running for the border!!

Abtigiis   

Passerby, we have long outgrown the idiotic fear-mongering about Amharas. "They will reverse federalism, they will impose their language on you, the do not accept the cultures of other nationalities, etc etc" are all top-drawer drivel. There are things that are simply irreversible and hey no one is going to rely on the generoisty and good-will of anyone (Amhara or no-Amhara) in the future Ethiopia anymore. Concessions will have to be won on the basis of one's organisation and might not on the basis of sympathy. And in any case, there is no federalism in Ethiopia today. It is a one-ethnic set up that abuses the name of federalism. So, forget about this fear-mongering for now.

On the Ethio-Eritrea war, who said Meles wanted it to avenge for hurt feelings of the past? I said TPLF wanted that, and you know (unless you want to be ahistorical denialist) that Meles wasn't in charge of the TPLF in those days, except in name. It was Towolde (the one-eyed), Siye as you rightly said, Gebru Asrat, Aragash (who Meles later insulted inn public in Makelle calling her a 'mule' simply because she can't concieve), Alemseged and the rest of the TPLF men who were later fired from the Party and arrested. Meles did not have a single power in those days, a fact all memoires by those who were insiders confirmed. They thought Meles was putting the advice of the Americans and International community before Tigrayan pride (here I give him credit) and were even hiding some crucial war plans from him. They have gone to the exten of suspecting he could be passing secrets to Isayas. Is this not true?

Just as it is easy to tell where some one is from by looking at his political views in the context of Somalia by (with a negligible margin of error), it is also easy to use a reverse logic and find out where some is from in Ethiopia by looking at his political views. I therefore know that if you not a Som-Tigre paid by our own mercenaries in Jigjiga, you would probably be a Silte, A Harari, or an Afar from the areas where Meles's daughter is named after. These are the minorities who got more than their share of the national cake and have become the allies of the TPLF. If you aren't any of this, you are a genuine Agame, with all the facial marks and mental deficiencies of an original from Armacho and Indesellasie! :D :D

On another note, as a rogue guest of this forum, can we now say your purpose in life and task in SOL is haranging ONLF and its sympathizers only? Can we hear from the donkey's (Tigre's have donkeys only not horses) lips that indeed this is the sole item in your ToR here?

On a serious note, don't take the ethnic sterotyping seriously. I don't believe in them. I hope you realize they are said in a friendly and playful tone! :D

Loooooool@Betinachew! :D :D Was he aslo betinacher (the one who disperses, not andhargachew -the one who brings people togather) when he was part of your EPRDF? Or has he become "betinachew" after he wrote his book "Liberation-fighters who do not know about liberty" (in Amharic - Netsanatin yemayawqu natsa-awchi". It is a fascinating book and the guy is intelligent. The other day I saw an old Amhara colonel castigating him for forging an alliance with ONLF and every Amhara watcher of the programme agreed Andhargachew made lots of sense.

PasserBy   

I have been vindicated. The reason Osman's boys support Kenya's incursion into Somalia is because of Azania. Sharif Sheikh Ahmed exposed not only Kenyans but also the sub sub clanists. Allah Hu Akbar.